After submitting one article for administrator's approval, the comment is "article is approved, Please do not leave blank lines after end of the article" What is that means, I am new here, can any experience author here, explain me and how to avoid these mistakes, thanking you in anticipation. :dry:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
After submitting one article for administrator's approval, the comment is "article is approved, Please do not leave blank lines after end of the article" What is that means, I am new here, can any experience author here, explain me and how to avoid these mistakes, thanking you in anticipation. :dry:

Once you submit your content, you must check for spaces left on top and bottom. If any spaces are visible, use delete button to finish them until the text box is free from any visible space. It should be totally filled with content only. Some times it happens while you submit photos etc also, so be careful to delete all space before hitting submit button.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, mohan manohar
That's good you started this disuccsion. Actually I had also got this message when I had submitted an article before. I took care everything was alright. But still I got the message. Is there any changes when we click on the submit button?
That's good you started this disuccsion. Actually I had also got this message when I had submitted an article before. I took care everything was alright. But still I got the message. Is there any changes when we click on the submit button?

Before clicking submit button, ensure that there are no blank lines after end of article.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar, suni51
good topic and and knowlegble for the writers....

Before clicking submit button, ensure that there are no blank lines after end of article.

I have always done that, though the error didn't appear for the last couple of articles that I submitted. But it did happen initally and I don't know how.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I have always done that, though the error didn't appear for the last couple of articles that I submitted. But it did happen initally and I don't know how.

For the simple reason, you had by then perfected to remove spaces, it's good to check even when you have deleted all spaces. Some time use of space key might regenerate spaces for your discomfort unknowingly.

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
Never know how space appears at the bottom. I finish writing and submit the article then how extra space appears at the bottom. This is a topic which is confusing :( :dry:

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html

For the simple reason, you had by then perfected to remove spaces, it's good to check even when you have deleted all spaces. Some time use of space key might regenerate spaces for your discomfort unknowingly.

What I did was kept the cursor at the beginning using CTRL+HOME keys. Then deleted at letter and re-typed it. Then with CTRL+END, I reached the end of the article and used the backspace until I deleted a couple of characters, typed them again to confirm. Was that right?
Thank you said by: mohan manohar

What I did was kept the cursor at the beginning using CTRL+HOME keys. Then deleted at letter and re-typed it. Then with CTRL+END, I reached the end of the article and used the backspace until I deleted a couple of characters, typed them again to confirm. Was that right?

What I do is go to the top and put my cursor on first letter and simply use up arrow, if there is any space left it will move up and if not it will stay put. same goes for last letter, here I use down arrow or see that the text box has no space left.

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal

What I do is go to the top and put my cursor on first letter and simply use up arrow, if there is any space left it will move up and if not it will stay put. same goes for last letter, here I use down arrow or see that the text box has no space left.

But what if there's space to the left? Usaing the up arrow won't move the cursor to the left. It will only move it up to the next line. I hope I am right with this explanation. Please correct me in case that's not.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.