Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sreenavasan has no fault and he should take some serious actions against the players. Or he should proved himself clean.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
There is a lot of drama going on with Rajeev Shukla, the IPL chairman resigning and a couple of others too doing the same, but Srinivasan is still calling the shots and setting pre conditions for his resignation...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Can't understand on why sreenivasan is so adamant on keeping his post after watching all his associates stepping down.
Can't understand on why sreenivasan is so adamant on keeping his post after watching all his associates stepping down.

Hus fate will be decided today in the crucial BCCI working panel meet.

Hus fate will be decided today in the crucial BCCI working panel meet.

I have a feeling that there is much more that has not come out and the bigwigs are involved too, thats why he is able to pull on since the opposition is coming more from the general public and the media...Shukla must have resigned because he need not take sides ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I hope he will announce his resignation in today's Chennai meeting. There is no way out for him.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

BCCI president Sreenivasan was under the radar for the past one week because of the arrest of his son in law Gurunath Meiyappan in the spot fixing scandal.On that note should Sreenivasan resign from his post to ensure a fair enquiry in the spot fixing scandal.

I feel that he should quit for the time being since all conditions are unfavorable to him.If he has nothing to do with the scam, truth is bound to come out, that is of course Sharad pawar and party dont make a scapegoat out of him...

Guilty or not guilty, Mr. Pawar has already started moving his pawns to oust him and take his place back in the committee! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

BCCI president Sreenivasan was under the radar for the past one week because of the arrest of his son in law Gurunath Meiyappan in the spot fixing scandal.On that note should Sreenivasan resign from his post to ensure a fair enquiry in the spot fixing scandal.

I feel that he should quit for the time being since all conditions are unfavorable to him.If he has nothing to do with the scam, truth is bound to come out, that is of course Sharad pawar and party dont make a scapegoat out of him...

Guilty or not guilty, Mr. Pawar has already started moving his pawns to oust him and take his place back in the committee! :blink:

I see in the news that Dalmia might take over as acting president until the probe is completed...

Too much of focus on Sreenivasan I think the focus should be back on the players who are the real culprits.
Too much of focus on Sreenivasan I think the focus should be back on the players who are the real culprits.

The news on srinivasan, players and other matters is like other TV serials. The TV channels just pick any item and will go on with that till people are tired after which they will bring another item. Also if some other scam is discovered, Srinivasan episode will end and new issue will be used by them.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.