I really may obtain a house loan, looking for other people's honest opinion about this. A while ago I registered on this site and I thought that I ask you. So please let me know what do you think? Did anyone of you previously needed a fast cash loan?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Debt trap is bad and one should always avoid loan. But housing loan is an exception. This is actually a loan for investment. This loan enables you to get your own house and thereby save the expenditure on rent. Also, you get house at current cost. So, it is best to take loan now and get a house rather than wait till your own savings suffice for house acquisition.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Going for a loan to own a home is considered as an investment. Depending on your repaying capacity, you can go for a loan.
I really may obtain a house loan, looking for other people's honest opinion about this. A while ago I registered on this site and I thought that I ask you. So please let me know what do you think? Did anyone of you previously needed a fast cash loan?

It is easy to take a loan but not as easy to pay it back, first of all you need to be sure that all eventualities ahve been considered, and also the fact that the properety prices may fall...But with all that if you can manage to do it, I still feel that investing in property is a sound and wise investment..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Even I always suggest people not to go for loans of course house loans are exception. Personal loans are not worth as they ask for higher interest rate.

It is easy to take a loan but not as easy to pay it back, first of all you need to be sure that all eventualities ahve been considered, and also the fact that the properety prices may fall...But with all that if you can manage to do it, I still feel that investing in property is a sound and wise investment..

It is right getting loan is easy but is very hard to repay it. It is human nature to avoid payment of loans. One can get house loan very easiley. For banks house loan is most secured loan.

It is right getting loan is easy but is very hard to repay it. It is human nature to avoid payment of loans. One can get house loan very easiley. For banks house loan is most secured loan.

These days the interest rates too are low and seems attractive but when you actually add up it comes to quite a bit, and paying the money month after month seems a very tedious task although it does come down every year if you pay back some lump sum or paying part of the loan amount each month...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes its easy to get loans their agents would call you on phone and help you to do all the formalities required to get loans. :evil:

These days the interest rates too are low and seems attractive but when you actually add up it comes to quite a bit, and paying the money month after month seems a very tedious task although it does come down every year if you pay back some lump sum or paying part of the loan amount each month...

I have done that. After taking the loan for buying my house, I used to pay lump sum amounts whenever It was possible. By this I reduced my interest amount as well as that long loan tenure .
Me or my family never have bought a thing on loan basis therefore we are not aware about loans and repayments. We would rather wait for having enough money to make a proper deal.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have done that. After taking the loan for buying my house, I used to pay lump sum amounts whenever It was possible. By this I reduced my interest amount as well as that long loan tenure .

Thats the best way of doing it otherwise the amount you are paying back becomes really huge ...We have done the same and were able to clear the loan in 5 years instead of the 15 years period and saved quite a bit of money that way ...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.