Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Dhoni is neither a cheat not hiding any income but is a clever businessman as well top class player. The time was Sachin used to be #1, do you think the same about him too?

No I don't think he would be able to match Sachin as Sachin never got indulged in any sort of controversy but I think Dhoni surely would in future.

I am sure Dhoni is as clean as an one else but he is too smart to be trapped for cheating.

His smartness will become a reason see he will be caught like others in future. :)

Like others? Okay if I stay alive until he caught, I will give you a treat. That is a good betting in between two of us. :laugh: :laugh:

Lets see what happens but in my opinion he also is involved in betting and soon will be caught with evidences. :blink:
Dhoni is neither a cheat not hiding any income but is a clever businessman as well top class player. The time was Sachin used to be #1, do you think the same about him too?

No I don't think he would be able to match Sachin as Sachin never got indulged in any sort of controversy but I think Dhoni surely would in future.

I am sure Dhoni is as clean as an one else but he is too smart to be trapped for cheating.

His smartness will become a reason see he will be caught like others in future. :)

Like others? Okay if I stay alive until he caught, I will give you a treat. That is a good betting in between two of us. :laugh: :laugh:

Lets see what happens but in my opinion he also is involved in betting and soon will be caught with evidences. :blink:

No way - as no one is interested in catching them but every one is a trying to find a way out.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No way - as no one is interested in catching them but every one is a trying to find a way out.

Yes they all are trying to get away from it. But I don't think players would be able to get away with it unless some big politician is also is involved in it. :)

Yes they all are trying to get away from it. But I don't think players would be able to get away with it unless some big politician is also is involved in it. :)

Ultimately its what going to happen. All the cases will be suppressed.

Yes that is the reason why this is not stopping. It looks every match is fixed. :dry:

Yes that is the reason why this is not stopping. It looks every match is fixed. :dry:

IPL shattered the trust reposed by millions of cricket lovers. From Franchisees to players, all are involved making it a cesspool of corruption.

IPL shattered the trust reposed by millions of cricket lovers. From Franchisees to players, all are involved making it a cesspool of corruption.

Not only IPL matches even ODI matches also seems to be fixed.
In india all the members at the top post are getting involved in corruption.Is there any rules in the IPC that all the top bosses should involve in corruption.

Not only IPL matches even ODI matches also seems to be fixed.

For that matter the whole cricket or sports sector is as involved as other fields of life in our country.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't think ODI matches are being fixed because, in internetional matches we don't have any late night parties and it is tough for the bookies to reach the players as it was controlled by ICC.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.