Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Dhoni is neither a cheat not hiding any income but is a clever businessman as well top class player. The time was Sachin used to be #1, do you think the same about him too?

No I don't think he would be able to match Sachin as Sachin never got indulged in any sort of controversy but I think Dhoni surely would in future.

I am sure Dhoni is as clean as an one else but he is too smart to be trapped for cheating.

His smartness will become a reason see he will be caught like others in future. :)

Like others? Okay if I stay alive until he caught, I will give you a treat. That is a good betting in between two of us. :laugh: :laugh:

Lets see what happens but in my opinion he also is involved in betting and soon will be caught with evidences. :blink:

No way - as no one is interested in catching them but every one is a trying to find a way out.

Yes they all are trying to get away from it. But I don't think players would be able to get away with it unless some big politician is also is involved in it. :)

Ultimately its what going to happen. All the cases will be suppressed.

Yes that is the reason why this is not stopping. It looks every match is fixed. :dry:

IPL shattered the trust reposed by millions of cricket lovers. From Franchisees to players, all are involved making it a cesspool of corruption.

Not only IPL matches even ODI matches also seems to be fixed.

No wonder. Corruptive mind doesn't differentiate between a limited overs cricket and a Test match.
Dhoni is neither a cheat not hiding any income but is a clever businessman as well top class player. The time was Sachin used to be #1, do you think the same about him too?

Well said sunil sir....he not only a smart businessman but also a good player too....and time changes the rank...In the coming time somebody will beat Dhoni also....its an obvious phenomina..
I don't think it shattered the faith of our fans because ,amidst all the controversies during the IPL final the stadium was jam packed.
I don't think it shattered the faith of our fans because ,amidst all the controversies during the IPL final the stadium was jam packed.

People in India ove their cricket but this is politicians and players who are taking disadvantage.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The politicians and players are using our ignorance and love for the game as a tool to earn fast and easy money in illegal ways.

You are right. Stadiums were packed with people who came with the confidence that they are witnessing a gentleman's game. Poor spectators are not aware that they are witnessing 'Fixed' matches.

You are right. Stadiums were packed with people who came with the confidence that they are witnessing a gentleman's game. Poor spectators are not aware that they are witnessing 'Fixed' matches.

Not necessarily, all matches were not fixed perhaps.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Not necessarily, all matches were not fixed perhaps.

Wait for some time. Now it started with just with 3 players. As of today 3 teams were identified as the active participants in fixing. That day is not far away to know maximum franchisees , bookies and players and umpires are involved in this cesspool of corruption. Latest is, police in Hyderabad are frantically searching for a bookie who has links with an MLA.

hehehe that is one of the reasons I don't watch matches these days they are all fixed they just make us fool.
This is the reason why I don't believe on out come of the matches. Win or loss, nothing matter to me. Its the game and short that make me interested. This is why I believe Sachin is God of cricket and no one can match him when it comes to short selection. Dhoni might be involved in match fixing, who knows. Who said people visit stadiums to watch cricket they just go their to see cheer leaders and cricketers :)

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.