Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is the reason why I don't believe on out come of the matches. Win or loss, nothing matter to me. Its the game and short that make me interested. This is why I believe Sachin is God of cricket and no one can match him when it comes to short selection. Dhoni might be involved in match fixing, who knows. Who said people visit stadiums to watch cricket they just go their to see cheer leaders and cricketers :)

True. IPL cheated cricket lovers. Its a big hoax.
Thank you said by: V.R.JOTHIBASSU
This is the reason why I don't believe on out come of the matches. Win or loss, nothing matter to me. Its the game and short that make me interested. This is why I believe Sachin is God of cricket and no one can match him when it comes to short selection. Dhoni might be involved in match fixing, who knows. Who said people visit stadiums to watch cricket they just go their to see cheer leaders and cricketers :)

The fact is cricket is so much famous in our country that we give them the chance to bet . Its due to we all people. Match fixing has been popular now a days as people earn lots of money through betting these days.
Thank you said by: V.R.JOTHIBASSU

The fact is cricket is so much famous in our country that we give them the chance to bet . Its due to we all people. Match fixing has been popular now a days as people earn lots of money through betting these days.

I beg to differ with you. There are many countries where cricket is more popular and more famous than in India. Why betting is not taking place in West Indies and Newzealand? Ir's due to corrupted mind set of some people betting is rampant in India.
It is not applicable to every matches. But yes certain matches are fixed.
But still some guys are there who plays their hearts out for their country.
Mahendra Singh Dhoni beats the likes of Sachin Tendulkar to become the richest indian sportsperson.How do you react to this news.

He deserve it. But he must prove himself a gentelman sportsman like Sachine.

Very soon his honesty or dishonesty will be known. Time will decide everything.

yes he will be investigated after ICC championship tournament.

I beg to differ with you. There are many countries where cricket is more popular and more famous than in India. Why betting is not taking place in West Indies and Newzealand? Ir's due to corrupted mind set of some people betting is rampant in India.

Cricket is not that much famous in Westindies or Newzealand. You must have seen empty stands there in the cricket matches played in these countries. Cricket is much more famous in Asia.

Cricket is not that much famous in Westindies or Newzealand. You must have seen empty stands there in the cricket matches played in these countries. Cricket is much more famous in Asia.

You can say that about Newzealand but In WI it's a very popular game and pastime.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.