I know most of the people would say that we should not beat kids but is it not right that sometimes we should so that they may have some sort of fear and should obey their parents. :blink:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I know most of the people would say that we should not beat kids but is it not right that sometimes we should so that they may have some sort of fear and should obey their parents. :blink:

What you can achieve from a needle, why should you use a sword. When you can make your children obey with a smile why beat them?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

What you can achieve from a needle, why should you use a sword. When you can make your children obey with a smile why beat them?

hehehe... I knew it you would say it. :laugh:

But sometimes they become so irresistable that my wife beats them and theorey she explains she gets so much tired of tolerating both of them whole day so she does it so that they may remain quiet at least for small time. :blink:

If you want to induce fear in your child and spank, I 'd say its wrong parenting. Ideal parenting will never recommend beating the child. Instead, parents should use light reprimanding.
Thank you said by: usha manohar, Sanjeev Gupta

If you want to induce fear in your child and spank, I 'd say its wrong parenting. Ideal parenting will never recommend beating the child. Instead, parents should use light reprimanding.

I totally agree with that, there are times when children do become demanding , but you can always manage by talking to them and make them understand. I have never used any kind of physical violence with my three children when they were small...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I totally agree with that, there are times when children do become demanding , but you can always manage by talking to them and make them understand. I have never used any kind of physical violence with my three children when they were small...

Even I agree beating kid is not OK but what to do when they don't listen to what we say and forget in few minutes what we teach them. :)
mysmiley1.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Even I agree beating kid is not OK but what to do when they don't listen to what we say and forget in few minutes what we teach them. :)

When they don't remember what he been told you need to see where you have gone wrong in teaching them rather than beating them....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am agree with. I don't like to beat child. How we can beat to cute, soft child. We can get every thing with love.

I am agree with. I don't like to beat child. How we can beat to cute, soft child. We can get every thing with love.

That could be one of the reasons for not beating children, they are too soft to beat, nice one.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: anil
Physical punishment is not good for children. It is not the right way to teach children.

Be positive
Physical punishment is not good for children. It is not the right way to teach children.

With a proper way, any child will respond positively. What's that proper way ? It's up to the parents to find out.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.