Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Great one. But nowadays everybody is doing opposite to what is being said there.

Its true that most of the people do opposite to it but its better for us to follow these things to make others and ourself happy. :)
If each and everyone follow these rules, we will not find a person who will be in depression

It is not possible to having all thing good. some thing is bad becuse some thing is good. "Agar Dunia Chman Hoti to Viraney Kahna Jatey"

This remind me another couplet- 'kahin devata na ban jaoon isliye kuchhh gunah kar leta hoon'. (I commit some sins to avoid becoming divine). The pleasure of life is in more cooperation and a little teasing; more simplicity with occasional fashion statement; more simple food with occasional spicy one..

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If each and everyone follow these rules, we will not find a person who will be in depression

It is not possible to having all thing good. some thing is bad becuse some thing is good. "Agar Dunia Chman Hoti to Viraney Kahna Jatey"

This remind me another couplet- 'kahin devata na ban jaoon isliye kuchhh gunah kar leta hoon'. (I commit some sins to avoid becoming divine). The pleasure of life is in more cooperation and a little teasing; more simplicity with occasional fashion statement; more simple food with occasional spicy one..

This reminds me of famous teasing song. " Tum Roothi Raho. Main Manaata Rahoon. To Mazaa Jeeney ka Aur Bhi Aata hai." Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Great one. But nowadays everybody is doing opposite to what is being said there.

Not every one buddy, the time is not as bad as people think. The world is not yet empty from good and reasonable guys.

Good and bad will be there always. May be in different quantity and proportions depending on times and our own behaviour towards others.

I am an optimistic to the core who never let go the ray of hope. :) I even throw ropes to the ones who feel like drowning.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Not every one buddy, the time is not as bad as people think. The world is not yet empty from good and reasonable guys.

Good and bad will be there always. May be in different quantity and proportions depending on times and our own behaviour towards others.

I am an optimistic to the core who never let go the ray of hope. :) I even throw ropes to the ones who feel like drowning.

Kudos. May your tribe multiply. It always pays to be optimistic.

That's the right way one should not lose hopes. But being optimistic always in life sometimes has negative effects too. One should have a balance of both. :blink:

That's the right way one should not lose hopes. But being optimistic always in life sometimes has negative effects too. One should have a balance of both. :blink:

You mean I should be 50% optimistic and 50% pessimistic to have right kind of balance, no thank you.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

A rational optimism is welcome. If one is too optimistic, there is a risk of becoming complacent.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

You mean I should be 50% optimistic and 50% pessimistic to have right kind of balance, no thank you.

Read below response from Babu ji.

That's too over optimistic can be harmful too.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.