Rohit, Dhwan, Jadeja and Ashwani are doing well. So I think here is no room for Gambhir, Sehwag, Harbhazan and Yuvraj in team India in near future.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rohit, Dhwan, Jadeja and Ashwani are doing well. So I think here is no room for Gambhir, Sehwag, Harbhazan and Yuvraj in team India in near future.

Yes we have a well balanced team now which can perform constantly therefore no need to make any changes whatsoever.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes we have a well balanced team now which can perform constantly therefore no need to make any changes whatsoever.

Remote chances, especially after lifting the CT yesterday. This young brigade has a killer instinct.

Remote chances, especially after lifting the CT yesterday. This young brigade has a killer instinct.

Yes I am agree India won all matches of this tournament, except final, with great difference.

Yes I am agree India won all matches of this tournament, except final, with great difference.

Even in finals, India would have won with a great margin, had it been not reduced to 20 overs.
Yes, Current Indian team playing better. So, No need to change in team, right now.

Young players like, Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma,R. Ashwin, R. jadeja and more playing good.

Be positive
Yes, Current Indian team playing better. So, No need to change in team, right now.

Young players like, Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma,R. Ashwin, R. jadeja and more playing good.

Old brigade has done a lot. Now its the turn of this young champs.
I don't think there would be major change in the present squad of Indian team for the tour of West - indies and Zimbabwe. MS Dhoni could be given rest and Suresh Raina may lead the side in Zimbabwe.

Want to make each day Accountable

It all depends on the performance who know they all perform well in domestic tournaments and get selected in the national squad in future. :blink:
I don't think there would be major change in the present squad of Indian team for the tour of West - indies and Zimbabwe. MS Dhoni could be given rest and Suresh Raina may lead the side in Zimbabwe.

Cricket is game of uncertainty. You may be right but if we look at present performance that it is hard to beat WI and Zimbabwe.
It all depends on the performance who know they all perform well in domestic tournaments and get selected in the national squad in future. :blink:

Why do we need to select outdated and out of form players when we have a top class backup?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.