Our lion-hearted Jawans have been doing it once again for the nation. They have been braving it out against all odds in carrying out rescue and relief operations in the devastated Himalayan regions thinking nothing of their own distress and danger to their lives. I rise and salute them in gratitude!!!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I salute them too! They have been working tirelessly for days, braving all kinds of conditions and still go on!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Our lion-hearted Jawans have been doing it once again for the nation. They have been braving it out against all odds in carrying out rescue and relief operations in the devastated Himalayan regions thinking nothing of their own distress and danger to their lives. I rise and salute them in gratitude!!!

Undoubtedly, they are doing a wonderful job rescuing people from different paces with all their might and sources available to them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes they are doing tremendous job. I salute them for it. Recently I saw a pic on FB of one of the army person after saving a child there. Sharing here.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10725]}
Armed forces are our pride. Lal bahadur shastri then P.M. had given a very apt slogan- Jai Jawan Jai Kissan. Wherever civil authority and personnel are incapable of giving results, army is called to help the civil power.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Our brave Jawans are our true Heros. They are continuing with rescue operations.

I salute them from my heart

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10726]}

Be positive
Our brave Jawans are our true Heros. They are continuing with rescue operations.

I salute them from my heart

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10726]}

My head bows down with reverence before these Veer Jawans.

Always and every time, they have never failed us unlike our netas who deserve a kick in the ... When I saw the way they lay down on ropes making a human bridge for people to cross on their backs I had tears in my eyes.I salute them from the bottom of my heart and pray for their safety ! They are true sons of nation !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Always and every time, they have never failed us unlike our netas who deserve a kick in the ... When I saw the way they lay down on ropes making a human bridge for people to cross on their backs I had tears in my eyes.I salute them from the bottom of my heart and pray for their safety ! They are true sons of nation !

I have not words to say thanks to our Brave Jawans. 20 died in a helecopter crash but they said rescue work will continue.

I have not words to say thanks to our Brave Jawans. 20 died in a helecopter crash but they said rescue work will continue.

Yes, that speaks of the brave nature of these great sentinels of this country. ' Sainik, Namo Namaha."
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Today my eyes were teary when I was made to look at the faces of twenty brave young IAF personnel who sacrificed their lives at such a young age. They were all Indians with a difference. They never dreamed of anointing their useless sons and daughters as PMs, Chief Ministers, Governors! All who laid down their lives are simple, honest folks committed to the highest moral values that a human being could have!! My respects to their departed souls and my heart-felt condolence to the near and dear ones of these valiant sons of Mother India!!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.