Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What kind of news do you follow, what is your favorite news channel? I watch many news channels but am not satisfied with their way of reporting and too many adverts. (I am talking about channels in India)

I don;t like news channels. They repeat one new hundred times. it is boring.

As a matter of fact, I do not watch TV as my main source of interaction and news is internet. However, as the thread asked for a favorite news channel, I chose Zee news. Most of the Hindi news channels do not bother about facts and relative significance of news but they only select some sensational news and then go on parroting whole day.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

My favorite channel is HBO and it always will be, they HD quality and every movie they offers are great. If i can't watch this channel so i will prefer watching National Geographics because they mostly share lots of knowledge and awareness.
My favorite channel is HBO and it always will be, they HD quality and every movie they offers are great. If i can't watch this channel so i will prefer watching National Geographics because they mostly share lots of knowledge and awareness.

That's great Emma, HBO is my favorite channel too. But if you please read carefully, the discussion is about NEWS channels only and not entertainment channels!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I like CNBC, BBC and NDTV...But I feel that our news channels have a long way to go before they come up to international standards , where presentation is concerned..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I like Aajtak and some regional news channel. Financial channel NDTV is also best.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
My favourite is NDTV too. Same pinch! ;) I like the narration style and the news to the point aspect of this channel. And one more thing Vinod Dua is my favourite anchor who is also a part of the same channel.

Vinod Dua is my favorite too, He loves to eat, and I am no good at that. That makes a balance. I wish they were little lesser partisan toward one particular party and a country.

His show is very Umdaa ( d word he uses too often ) ;) . Rest for me it is difficult to understand the partisanship, I am less intelligent in these matters. :P

Live in the present :)
What kind of news do you follow, what is your favorite news channel? I watch many news channels but am not satisfied with their way of reporting and too many adverts. (I am talking about channels in India)

I don;t like news channels. They repeat one new hundred times. it is boring.

As a matter of fact, I do not watch TV as my main source of interaction and news is internet. However, as the thread asked for a favorite news channel, I chose Zee news. Most of the Hindi news channels do not bother about facts and relative significance of news but they only select some sensational news and then go on parroting whole day.

Right sir internet and newspaper in hundred time better than news channels.
I agree but the sensation the news channels bring to your life is missing in internet and newspapers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I like CNBC, BBC and NDTV...But I feel that our news channels have a long way to go before they come up to international standards , where presentation is concerned..

I too like CNBC and NDTV but definitely when compared to international standards, there is still a lot more to be achieved. Our channels are still quite immature and do not seem to have picked up on the actual purpose of journalism. Here sadly, more emphasis is on TRP ratings than news value and ethical considerations.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

My favourite is NDTV too. Same pinch! ;) I like the narration style and the news to the point aspect of this channel. And one more thing Vinod Dua is my favourite anchor who is also a part of the same channel.

Vinod Dua is my favorite too, He loves to eat, and I am no good at that. That makes a balance. I wish they were little lesser partisan toward one particular party and a country.

His show is very Umdaa ( d word he uses too often ) ;) . Rest for me it is difficult to understand the partisanship, I am less intelligent in these matters. :P

Even you will find everything UMDA if it does not cost you a dime. I am vegan now so do not follow him everywhere. But the way he closes his eyes and chants ' Bahut UMDA taste hai' it seems he gets good pay for covering those restaurants and eating joints. :whistle:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.