Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I agree but the sensation the news channels bring to your life is missing in internet and newspapers.

yes you are right but for sensation why we devote enough time to view news channels.
I agree but the sensation the news channels bring to your life is missing in internet and newspapers.

yes you are right but for sensation why we devote enough time to view news channels.

Because we want to know about latest news but what we get the same stale news repeated every thirty minutes without change of a single word. The only change that you find is advert, which replaces the older one. And the worst part is every channel broadcast the same news.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Because we want to know about latest news but what we get the same stale news repeated every thirty minutes without change of a single word. The only change that you find is advert, which replaces the older one. And the worst part is every channel broadcast the same news.

Its a news channel. Its only when a new happening or incident takes place, news channels will feed you the news. That's not possible. That's the reason why the news is repeated. A creative channel; will never depend on mere news. Most of the news channels come up with discussions on socio- political issues, polls and interviews with eminent personalities etc.
Not one is favourite news channel for me. But I like NDTV and Zee News.
Vinod Dua is one of the good anchor.

Be positive
Not one is favourite news channel for me. But I like NDTV and Zee News.
Vinod Dua is one of the good anchor.

Nice to see another Vinod Dua fan. I hope you like his way of reporting of his eating experiences all over the country.

Every channel, directly or indirectly acts as a mouth piece of the ruling party. My favourite channel is that which is impartial. But I know there is no such channel. That’s why My favourite channel is that which is less impartial.
My favorite news channels are NDTV and CNN - IBN. They are good.
I like times now, Arnab Goswami Cha gaya hai

It has got to be good, it is Times of India group channel therefore the news are selected and authentic.

It has got to be good, it is Times of India group channel therefore the news are selected and authentic.

The word ‘Authentic’ has lost its sanctity as far as news reporting is concerned in both print and electronic media. May be relatively authentic. Most of the channels are rumour factories. Their only target is ‘Ratings’, not authenticity. It was only yesterday a channel reported under the fancy heading, “Breaking news”, India was defeated by one wicket by Sri Lanka by one wicket in Tri series. Owing to this reason, I cannot specifically say which is my favourite channel. By the by, just type “Bloopers in Indian channels” in Google and enjoy the fun.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.