There was once a time when writing letters used to be the prime method of communication. Then came the era of the internet and smart-phones and letter writing almost died out. Do you still write letters to far off people? when was the last time when you wrote a letter?

:huh: :huh: :huh:

Mala Jaiswar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There was once a time when writing letters used to be the prime method of communication. Then came the era of the internet and smart-phones and letter writing almost died out. Do you still write letters to far off people? when was the last time when you wrote a letter?

Other than letter writing, all other modes of letter writing or communicating lack personal touch. Yes still I'm writing my letters with my pen and it will continue.
Yes but through emails
Yes but through emails

Email is now a common mode of communication. But letters in ink through post office is what is meant by letter writing according to the thread. Personally, I never wrote any letter since last several years. Even if some don't use internet, they communicate by phone.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

No not now but I used to write letters to my dad when he was serving the army during my childhood days. Gone are those days.

Live in the present :)

Writing letter was very common for me before some years when father lived in other city. Now I am not writing any letter to any one.
I have stopped writing letters since I resigned from my regular job. We used to send hundreds of letters every day although typed by computer operators but signed by me and other concerned staff. As far personal letters, I never was good at letter writing until must and that was limited to 3-4 letters in a year.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I want my letter should ooze all of me from beginning to ending interspersed with lot of doodles and cartoons with my pen. They are not dumb characters. They are vociferous speakers. What other mode of letter writing can do this?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.