Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think people suffering from any problems wear those masks.
Some people do it to satisfy their desires which they could not achieve in real life.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I know of so many people who behave like that - pretend to be something they are not and the funny thing is that they go to any length just to keep up this pretence even after their charade gets exposed..

The funniest part of it is, everybody knows about such people’s propensity for avoiding facts. They are not aware that people are not believing. Still they continue.
I know of so many people who behave like that - pretend to be something they are not and the funny thing is that they go to any length just to keep up this pretence even after their charade gets exposed..

The funniest part of it is, everybody knows about such people’s propensity for avoiding facts. They are not aware that people are not believing. Still they continue.

I guess it becomes second nature to some to keep on with the play act even if others doubt the authenticity of their claims...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

For some, without a mask, you stand exposed. To play act, one has to wear a mask.
And acting busy also goes well with the mask
Thank you said by: suni51
For some, without a mask, you stand exposed. To play act, one has to wear a mask.
And acting busy also goes well with the mask

Its hypocrisy ,fear of rejection that make the people hide under a mask.
I think people suffering from any problems wear those masks.

No I am not agree people never wear mask when they have problem they do it when they wrong. People do it to hide mistake. "Khisyani Billy Khamba Nochey"
Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.