I hate them, I have treated them roughly couple of times. I forget consequences when I see a guy misbehaving with a helpless woman. I am not afraid to give them what they need although I have suffered badly due to my heroism. How about you, how would you handle them? Girls and guys, both share your ideas.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I hate them, I have treated them roughly couple of times. I forget consequences when I see a guy misbehaving with a helpless woman. I am not afraid to give them what they need although I have suffered badly due to my heroism. How about you, how would you handle them? Girls and guys, both share your ideas.

Heroism without public support will land you in troubles.Single handed heroism without public support is a health hazard.. I experienced it.I'm aware of the consequences what happens with and without public support.

Heroism without public support will land you in troubles.Single handed heroism without public support is a health hazard.. I experienced it.I'm aware of the consequences what happens with and without public support.

This reminds me of a nightmare. Once, I went to a remote place and heard screams and cries of a woman. Two men were sexually assaulting her. I jumped at them and rescued the girl. But later in the dream, I awoke and found unable to move. Both my legs were cut. Some of my colleagues chided me for showing such valor at an unknown place. I was so perplexed. But this was also in dream. When I really awoke. I was okay. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51

This reminds me of a nightmare. Once, I went to a remote place and heard screams and cries of a woman. Two men were sexually assaulting her. I jumped at them and rescued the girl. But later in the dream, I awoke and found unable to move. Both my legs were cut. Some of my colleagues chided me for showing such valor at an unknown place. I was so perplexed. But this was also in dream. When I really awoke. I was okay. .

Well illustrated. I gave a Ten rupee note to the conductor of a bus in which I was travelling. He said, as there was no change, he would return me the remaining change I’m to get, before I reach my destination. I agreed. But the conductor did not return the change. In the mean time, my destination came. While getting down, I reminded the conductor about my change. He flatly refused and said I tendered the exact change. While argument was in progress, neither the person who sat by side and who was a witness, nor any of the other bus passengers raised their voice. I had to leave without my change.
Eve teaser should be punished by public only, then they will get fear to do this again.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Eve teaser should be punished by public only, then they will get fear to do this again.

Now a days people realised and started this process. People beat the offender first and then handed over to the police. In fact, some time ago, a senior police officer advised the people to teach a lesson to the offender in such cases and handover to the police. Though taking law in to one's own hand is not advisable, this plan seems to be working. .

Well illustrated. I gave a Ten rupee note to the conductor of a bus in which I was travelling. He said, as there was no change, he would return me the remaining change I’m to get, before I reach my destination. I agreed. But the conductor did not return the change. In the mean time, my destination came. While getting down, I reminded the conductor about my change. He flatly refused and said I tendered the exact change. While argument was in progress, neither the person who sat by side and who was a witness, nor any of the other bus passengers raised their voice. I had to leave without my change.

But where is the woman in this story, public always jumps to join hands (read try their hands) while you try to help a woman. Matter of petty amount is not worth interception because none knows the real situation.

It depends on the situation,if you are in a public place you can afford to put them in their place but if you are in a lonely place where there are no people around, it is better to scream as loudly as possible and run for your life....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

Yes without public support it is very hard to handle with this type of gunda elements. Keeping silent is also not fair. Think for a moment eve teasers are insulting girls which are your relative , than you like for public support. I think public should be support in this situation.
It depends on the situation,if you are in a public place you can afford to put them in their place but if you are in a lonely place where there are no people around, it is better to scream as loudly as possible and run for your life....

Does not apply to me, you can call me a hard headed Punjabi but I am not brought up that way. I would certainly fight for the helpless one. In fact I have done that couple of times, no matter what was the outcome. I succeeded most times in my mission, eve teasers or guys harassing helpless people know what are they up against if you mean business!

I would prefer to ignore if bearable and when I am alone.

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.