B) Supreme court order to ban open sale of acids. Is it possible?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Why not? Provided of course the ban is implemented effectively and all back doors through which acids can be bought are closed!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

OPEN Sale of acid is banned in UP but no one seems to care much as we hear almost every day " Tezab lelo" from local sellers who do it for the purpose of loo cleaning.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There are dozens of ineffective bans in Bharat. This is another Ban.

But girls are loosing their life. it is weapon which is easily available, easy to use and metal detectoe don't trace it. I saw image of girl who is badly burn by throwing acid by eve teaser. I didn't face that image for a moment. How some one survive with this face. Much horriable.
Thank you said by: suni51

But girls are loosing their life. it is weapon which is easily available, easy to use and metal detectoe don't trace it. I saw image of girl who is badly burn by throwing acid by eve teaser. I didn't face that image for a moment. How some one survive with this face. Much horriable.

Banning a substance only gives rise to more demand in black and a vile and dangerous mind would go to any length to procure what it wants...

@ anil, you get bonus points after completing 1000 posts, please check ypur inbox ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

True. Who are the sufferers? People. People feel the pain . Did the rulers ever felt the need to wipe off the pain and suffering of the people in this country.? Such bans are meant to keep the people’s mouth shut. Indifferent government’s welfare measures remain ineffective.

True. Who are the sufferers? People. People feel the pain . Did the rulers ever felt the need to wipe off the pain and suffering of the people in this country.? Such bans are meant to keep the people’s mouth shut. Indifferent government’s welfare measures remain ineffective.

Government welfare measures are useless meaningless. No one can give then their old face. To day I read to court punished in some cases for throwing acid 2000RS cash peanllity and 6 month imprisonment. Blameworthy came back after some time and enjoy his life but the victims died everyday when she wakeup. Sikkim have some provisions to stop open sale of acid.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.