I have both a laptop and desktop at home. A relative of mine told me that a tablet PC beats both desktop and laptop computers. However when I used his tablet PC, I did not find it user friendly at all. I also felt that there there are many applications that you can do on normal computers which can't be done on a tablet PC. So do you think that tablet PCs are superior to laptops and desktops?

:S :S :S

Mala Jaiswar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is not really a matter of superiority or inferiority. This is a matter of suitability of a product to an individual. A tablet is small sized and so is superior in the sense of portability. This is easy to carry. But a desk top is best when you work at a fixed place.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Rajani K
Well, it is depend on the user. If user is having minor works like internet and few entertaining then tablet is good ... But otherwise for more work, desktop or laptops are more preferable. Also it depends on many other factors like OS used in tablet.. Can you tell me which operating system your friend's tablet have?

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I prefer desktops to Laptops and Laptops to tablets. Desktops are always the best.
This is not really a matter of superiority or inferiority. This is a matter of suitability of a product to an individual. A tablet is small sized and so is superior in the sense of portability. This is easy to carry. But a desk top is best when you work at a fixed place.

I never used tablet. I used desktop and at present I am using laptop.for me desktop is better than laptop.
As a matter of fact a tablet is a device that can be used for very limited applications in very casual manner therefore does not stand a chance to compete with desktop PC or laptop for that matter. Tablet with no storage capacity or good typing facility is suitable for casual users.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have both a laptop and desktop at home. A relative of mine told me that a tablet PC beats both desktop and laptop computers. However when I used his tablet PC, I did not find it user friendly at all. I also felt that there there are many applications that you can do on normal computers which can't be done on a tablet PC. So do you think that tablet PCs are superior to laptops and desktops?

:S :S :S

Again, the user’s needs and necessities are to be taken in to consideration. For me nothing beats a Desktop.
@Mala

I agree with you that tablet is not user-friendly for the first time users.. but once you are used to it you can't leave it for sure. Because you can carry it everywhere and anytime you can browse your emails or play games etc.. But the main drawback is it doesn't serves all your needs. Editing or composing a mail also is difficult sometimes in it if you are not used to the touch screen.

Laptop and desktop relieves you from that problem.
I uses desktop. I think desktop is good than tablet PCs.

I agree that, it is depending on user.

Be positive
For home user desktop is better and business person prefer laptop or tablet................
For home user desktop is better and business person prefer laptop or tablet................

I’m associated with Book publishing business. Most of my jobs are linked with creating animations and Digital paintings. In view of this, I settled with Desktop, which caters to all my professional needs.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.