When they year 2012 was about to come many people feared that it would bring natural disasters and cataclysms which would wipe out humanity. But nothing of that sort ever happened. Therefore many people have assumed that there is nothing to the 2012 threat. But if you look at how rapidly man is polluting the air and the sea, cutting down trees and forests and rapidly expanding the population you would get the impression that natural disasters as a result of global warming and pollution are just postponed and that the threat is not over. Don't you think?

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Mala Jaiswar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well, so long as we keep stripping the earth bare in a foolish manner, the threat of a major cataclysm will forever hang upon our heads. The question only is how much time it will really take for it to happen!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

When they year 2012 was about to come many people feared that it would bring natural disasters and cataclysms which would wipe out humanity. But nothing of that sort ever happened. Therefore many people have assumed that there is nothing to the 2012 threat. But if you look at how rapidly man is polluting the air and the sea, cutting down trees and forests and rapidly expanding the population you would get the impression that natural disasters as a result of global warming and pollution are just postponed and that the threat is not over. Don't you think?

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Threat is not postponed, it is always on our head. some people thinking that we can control over nature. But it is impossible nature is much much power full. It will give us leasson and also punished, for our enormity on it.
It is not even postponed but the process is on, there is no date fixed but expect it any day - starting from now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Once, when there were less atrocities, they used to come with labels like ‘2000 threat’, 2010 threat’, 2012 threat’, etc. Now with rampant molestations of earth, the new label will be, ‘ threat’ eternal.’
Give your love and care and get love and care in return, give destruction and that will be what you get in return from the nature too. A simple principle of life.

Live in the present :)
Give your love and care and get love and care in return, give destruction and that will be what you get in return from the nature too. A simple principle of life.

Love applies to every living organism. But where is it? Had there been love, Uttarakhand wouldn’t have happened. They say, ‘Vriksho Rakshati Rakshita’. Save the tree and be saved. An injured nature wreaks vengeance.
Thank you said by: Ashii
The threat is continuous and not limited to a particular date or year. But whatever be disaster, there will never be complete destruction of all human and animal population. If a great disaster destroys most of humanity, the cycle of mad development will reverse. People will have no option but to live naturally as millions of years back, our ancestors lived. Then again science will develop gradually and in course of time our succeeding generations may reach where we are now.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Well, yes position is getting worse because of lots of reasons. And we can already see in change of weather and all other disaster things. Nothing fixed but it can come anytime, who knows.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Well, yes position is getting worse because of lots of reasons. And we can already see in change of weather and all other disaster things. Nothing fixed but it can come anytime, who knows.

That's how I think too, we are sitting on a live bomb waiting for its explosion any day.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Now the threat of ecological repercussions have become a part of our lives. Everybody knows the catastrophic effects, but none will contribute to contain it, even in a small way.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.