Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What is important is to have good governance no matter what party comes into power it will be with the aid of coalition so we have very few choices ...Since we have seen the misrule of Congress for 10 years it is time for a change which hopefully would bring in better days..

Agreed, we want only good governance. Who will be PM is not a question. We want safe life, employment and corruption free society.

Yes you are right, names and parties are not important but what we need is a government that works. Why should we mind if congress decides to mend their ways for a change and give us what we need. After all public is looking for a good administration that is free from corruption.

This also happens. Change in membership and leadership also makes wonders. That is why I hold that the more enthusiastic, sincere, honest should join politics. They may do so by joining any party of their liking and bring changes. Parties are just containers that need be filled with better persons who should displace the discredited and dishonest .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

What is important is to have good governance no matter what party comes into power it will be with the aid of coalition so we have very few choices ...Since we have seen the misrule of Congress for 10 years it is time for a change which hopefully would bring in better days..

Agreed, we want only good governance. Who will be PM is not a question. We want safe life, employment and corruption free society.

Yes you are right, names and parties are not important but what we need is a government that works. Why should we mind if congress decides to mend their ways for a change and give us what we need. After all public is looking for a good administration that is free from corruption.

This also happens. Change in membership and leadership also makes wonders. That is why I hold that the more enthusiastic, sincere, honest should join politics. They may do so by joining any party of their liking and bring changes. Parties are just containers that need be filled with better persons who should displace the discredited and dishonest .

Agreed, but we shall have to empty the container first which is full of infectious material. If we add some pure water in contaminated, you know even the pure water will be full of bacteria.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Agreed, but we shall have to empty the container first which is full of infectious material. If we add some pure water in contaminated, you know even the pure water will be full of bacteria.

Actually there can be no complete analogy. It is expected that good people can reform politics. But they dislike politics and so the bad elements rule by default. Party affiliation little matters to them.

Actually there can be no complete analogy. It is expected that good people can reform politics. But they dislike politics and so the bad elements rule by default. Party affiliation little matters to them.

I know every party has some good people in them but they are too few to with their voice loud enough to make it audible to world. They simply feel dejected and either become corrupted or keep quiet.

I know every party has some good people in them but they are too few to with their voice loud enough to make it audible to world. They simply feel dejected and either become corrupted or keep quiet.

That is why strength of good people needs be increased.

I know every party has some good people in them but they are too few with their voices loud enough to make it audible to world. They simply feel dejected and either become corrupted or keep quiet.

That is why strength of good people needs be increased.

There are 100 people to push one good person trying to enter into politics, no way, there is no chance we can find good peope who would want to enter into this dirty business.

In current situation Mr. Narendra Modi is best option among them. We could know this by reading review on different sites.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

In current situation Mr. Narendra Modi is best option among them. We could know this by reading review on different sites.

He could be one good candidate for PM's post but the problem of number of supporting MPs required in his favor. that is only possible if BJP gets enough seats, where they are going to contest in coming elections.

Who can be best PM among Mr. Narendra Modi ,LK Advani and Rajnath?
The question means who should be the best PM candidate from BJP if they reach majority? Modi has vast experience in administration out of three, Advani is at wrong side of age, Sushma, lost Delhi CM and since then BJP never won there, so best candidate for BJP is Modi.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Who can be best PM among Mr. Narendra Modi ,LK Advani and Rajnath?
The question means who should be the best PM candidate from BJP if they reach majority? Modi has vast experience in administration out of three, Advani is at wrong side of age, Sushma, lost Delhi CM and since then BJP never won there, so best candidate for BJP is Modi.

Modi has experience at state level. This may not necessarily work at center. Sushma Swaraj was C.M. in Delhi even though her popularity here is not same. This is partly because the Delhi voters are cosmopolitan and have not the tendency to worship any individual. Sushma Swaraj has also been a minister in center and is currently leader of opposition. Logically and according to international practice, when govt. changes, leader of opposition in Lok Sabha is natural candidate for PM post. In some countries there is also a system of shadow cabinet under leader of opposition. .

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.