Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Frankly speaking I hate to spend large amounts on a mobile phone because for me it is just a phone and one can lose it at any time. I have lost 2 so far and have decided never to buy an expensive phone.The maximum I am willing to shell out for a phone is Rs 4000 or 5,000...

for my personal use too I hate to spend such huge amounts on a mobile phone. I do not like my phone to have any more than the bare essentials so for my personal need, I would never get a phone that expensive!

I think its all depends on use. If someone is having daily internet usage then such kind of smart phones can be helpful for sure.. Plus it also gives many other functions which can be really helpful in our life.

Yes over price phones are nothing but branding. But one can always see their own requirements and can purchase as per it. If one is not brand lover, then they can get low cost phone with the required functions. :)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Frankly speaking I hate to spend large amounts on a mobile phone because for me it is just a phone and one can lose it at any time. I have lost 2 so far and have decided never to buy an expensive phone.The maximum I am willing to shell out for a phone is Rs 4000 or 5,000...

for my personal use too I hate to spend such huge amounts on a mobile phone. I do not like my phone to have any more than the bare essentials so for my personal need, I would never get a phone that expensive!

I think its all depends on use. If someone is having daily internet usage then such kind of smart phones can be helpful for sure.. Plus it also gives many other functions which can be really helpful in our life.

Yes over price phones are nothing but branding. But one can always see their own requirements and can purchase as per it. If one is not brand lover, then they can get low cost phone with the required functions. :)

You are right Anand! People normally care more about the brands than the actual requirements! So if one can properly analyse their own needs, I think they can get a good deal on their phones!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: AKP
Which mobile phone is best under Rs 10000.

I am not using mobile so I cann't suggest you, but is my suggestion never buy China made mobaile.
What are your views about Micromax canvas 2 . I also seen xolo model but this time Micromax models are in demand I am in favor to buy micromax A110.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

@Santosh.. Micromax is doing fine too.. In that case you can go for Micromax A110Q .. The second version of a110. Have faster processor and RAM.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

I have seen some eople spend all their money on a mobile phone.I know a lady, mother of one of my students coming from a lower middle class family, living in a rented house and carrying a mobile phone worth nearly 50 thousand rupees. Her husband was grumbling to me saying that the money was given by her brother to put away for children, and she has instead bought a mobile phone....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What are your views about Micromax canvas 2 . I also seen xolo model but this time Micromax models are in demand I am in favor to buy micromax A110.

From the features, I found Micromax A115 Canvas 3D is a better option.
Price and Specifications
Price Rs.9499.
Features :
Android v4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS1 GHz Dual Core Processor512 MB RAM5 Inches Display8 MP Camera3G NetworkDual SIMWi-Fi -

I have seen some eople spend all their money on a mobile phone.I know a lady, mother of one of my students coming from a lower middle class family, living in a rented house and carrying a mobile phone worth nearly 50 thousand rupees. Her husband was grumbling to me saying that the money was given by her brother to put away for children, and she has instead bought a mobile phone....

Ha ha ha!! what a shame! There are such people who give more importance to what they carry with them than what is more essential in life!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

A115 is in this price its good now its time to change our mind again.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

A115 is in this price its good now its time to change our mind again.

If you are sure of your needs and seek a suitable gadget, there is no need of changing your mind again and again.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.