Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A115 is having slow processor and RAM in compare of A110Q in same price.. So I guess I will prefer A110Q more than Canvas 3d..

Plus I have seen A115 3d phone.. and its 3D display in fact gives headache in no time.

What I feel is that a phone is best for voice use or maybe a text or checking mail once in a while, a phone within 5k can pretty well serve your purpose. the worst is a phone bought for 30 k becomes 20 k in one year and 10 k in 2. Third year you can hardly sell it for 3-4k. So a phone you bought is as good as 3-4 k in the end, so why not begin with 4-5 k in the beginning unless of course you have a purpose for a costly phone apart from being in show business with tons of monies to throw around.

That's what I said. One should go for any phone as per his/her requirement. Status and show off is not the right reason for purchasing that high priced phone.

Yes if someone is having only normal use then of course 3 to 4 k phone is more than enough. If someone is looking for gaming phone which required little high hardware then he/she may go for costly one. But in this one too going for branding is waste of money if you can buy it same specification phone in low budget.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
A115 is having slow processor and RAM in compare of A110Q in same price.. So I guess I will prefer A110Q more than Canvas 3d..

Plus I have seen A115 3d phone.. and its 3D display in fact gives headache in no time.

What I feel is that a phone is best for voice use or maybe a text or checking mail once in a while, a phone within 5k can pretty well serve your purpose. the worst is a phone bought for 30 k becomes 20 k in one year and 10 k in 2. Third year you can hardly sell it for 3-4k. So a phone you bought is as good as 3-4 k in the end, so why not begin with 4-5 k in the beginning unless of course you have a purpose for a costly phone apart from being in show business with tons of monies to throw around.

That's what I said. One should go for any phone as per his/her requirement. Status and show off is not the right reason for purchasing that high priced phone.

Yes if someone is having only normal use then of course 3 to 4 k phone is more than enough. If someone is looking for gaming phone which required little high hardware then he/she may go for costly one. But in this one too going for branding is waste of money if you can buy it same specification phone in low budget.

These days demand is mainly about OS.. Pick any Android phone, because that will be under range.. You'll get everything.... in ur limits...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
For arnoid phone battery stemina is only one day so we need to charge battery daily for that Nokia is good in point view of battery . Whats your views on Nokia lumia.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.