Are you in Favor of Durga Sakti? She has been suspended by Samajwadi party.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

yes I favor Durga Shakti and I want every Indian support her. Social median have much power. In success of Anna's first asitation it play important role. We should also start campaign in favor of this brave lady.

I guess every right thinking individual would favor Durga whether a corrupt party llike Samajwadi suspends her or not is really not an issue.It only makes her even more stronger as an individual since she had the courage to do so under them..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Durga shakti was got suspended by sand Mafia. She is an honest and courageous officer. I appreciate her.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Every one who condemns corruption is in her favor. Even some who are in samajwadi party feel guilty by her suspension.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Durga Sakti lived up to her name. My head bows down with reverence before her courage and commitment. India needs more and more Durga Saktis to checkmate the evils of the society.
Santosh ji, my hats off to the brave SHAKTI . On one hand our Govt. gives lenghty lectures on
women empowerment, while on the other hand it works just the other way. It can be summarised
from the acts and deeds pf Akhilesh Govt. that he is working under the influence of the Mafia,
like Pakistan Govt. Let them make it a prestige issue, but truth has come out already that
Durga is innocent and worked as per Rules. It will be no wonder, if the false propaganda of UP Govt
against Durga Shakti may even cost Akhilesh Govt. its very existence sooner or later.
Thank you said by: anil

I guess every right thinking individual would favor Durga whether a corrupt party llike Samajwadi suspends her or not is really not an issue.It only makes her even more stronger as an individual since she had the courage to do so under them..

Yes, Indeed and that is the reason everyone is standing for her... But the point is , will this help ? She gonna be back ?

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Yes, Indeed and that is the reason everyone is standing for her... But the point is , will this help ? She gonna be back ?

If she doesnt get justivce we might as well forget about democracy ....If UP had a BJP government , the center would have gone all out to take up her cause instead of making a show of lending support like Sonia Gandhi writing a letter to Manmohan Singh ! They must be meeting every day at the parilament peoceedings ....what a sham !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Santosh ji, my hats off to the brave SHAKTI . On one hand our Govt. gives lenghty lectures on
women empowerment, while on the other hand it works just the other way. It can be summarised
from the acts and deeds pf Akhilesh Govt. that he is working under the influence of the Mafia,
like Pakistan Govt. Let them make it a prestige issue, but truth has come out already that
Durga is innocent and worked as per Rules. It will be no wonder, if the false propaganda of UP Govt
against Durga Shakti may even cost Akhilesh Govt. its very existence sooner or later.

:) Welcome Mr. Rao at boddunan. Akhilesh government will pay for its deeds. Just wait till general election. Clean sweap of SP from UP.

If she doesnt get justivce we might as well forget about democracy ....If UP had a BJP government , the center would have gone all out to take up her cause instead of making a show of lending support like Sonia Gandhi writing a letter to Manmohan Singh ! They must be meeting every day at the parilament peoceedings ....what a sham !

Yes that is the problem goin on.. Govt. is adament to not take her back... they justify that she has done wrong. And slowly with time people will forget about it....

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.