Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Creating infrastructure like steel and roads, railway lines, dams, financial institutions, education, independent foreign policy, eradication of unjust social practices like untouchability are definitely remarkable achievements. Computer and information technology revolution also go to credit of Congress. Last but not the least, congress is the only all India party that represents all religious and ethnic communities, economic and social classes and is a symbol of national unity. Needless to say weakening of congress results in weakening of nation. In this connection, the example of Soviet Union is worth recall where weakening of Communist Party led to collapse. We may face similar situation if Congress is weakened.

I think Santosh is talking about Indira congress not old congress. It is not true that if congress is weakened India will collapsed like USSR. Congress collapsed in 1977, 1998 and in 1999. But India is surviving. Character of Indian politics are differ from Russia.

India may not collapse exactly like Soviet Union but we will definitely be weakened owing to absence of all India alternative in event of Congress disintegrating or losing ground. No party except Congress has existence in all states.

Even though congress has all India existence since beginning but they did not win all states in recent years. That is good sign of democracy in our country, no party has monopoly.

Monopoly is bad thing but a boneless central government is worse. Mulayam and Mayawati are blackmailing present government.

DMK too, Karunanidhi is a fox when it comes to negotiations, look at the way he got Kanimozhi a Rajya sabha membership ispite of her being accused in 2g scam...

Congress is dependent on a group of parties, if they withdraw their support congress will not be in power for one day, al these parties would not stay with congress the day they found a better alternative, congress has no future left. It is blackmailing SP, BSP like parties for their support which are afraid of their corruptions in past and CBI plays a major role to keep them with congress.

Congress and BJP both need allies. Now allies have a choice to go with BJP, Congress or stay aloof. Some parties will ally with Congress only and not with BJP. Some are natural allies of BJP. some can ally with any. Ultimate position is highly uncertain.

Yes some parties like Communist, SP, BSP,NCP,TDP won't form alliance with BJP.

There is a saying Never say never in Politics and life, so one can never say what would happen in the future...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Creating infrastructure like steel and roads, railway lines, dams, financial institutions, education, independent foreign policy, eradication of unjust social practices like untouchability are definitely remarkable achievements. Computer and information technology revolution also go to credit of Congress. Last but not the least, congress is the only all India party that represents all religious and ethnic communities, economic and social classes and is a symbol of national unity. Needless to say weakening of congress results in weakening of nation. In this connection, the example of Soviet Union is worth recall where weakening of Communist Party led to collapse. We may face similar situation if Congress is weakened.

I think Santosh is talking about Indira congress not old congress. It is not true that if congress is weakened India will collapsed like USSR. Congress collapsed in 1977, 1998 and in 1999. But India is surviving. Character of Indian politics are differ from Russia.

India may not collapse exactly like Soviet Union but we will definitely be weakened owing to absence of all India alternative in event of Congress disintegrating or losing ground. No party except Congress has existence in all states.

Even though congress has all India existence since beginning but they did not win all states in recent years. That is good sign of democracy in our country, no party has monopoly.

Monopoly is bad thing but a boneless central government is worse. Mulayam and Mayawati are blackmailing present government.

DMK too, Karunanidhi is a fox when it comes to negotiations, look at the way he got Kanimozhi a Rajya sabha membership ispite of her being accused in 2g scam...

Congress is dependent on a group of parties, if they withdraw their support congress will not be in power for one day, al these parties would not stay with congress the day they found a better alternative, congress has no future left. It is blackmailing SP, BSP like parties for their support which are afraid of their corruptions in past and CBI plays a major role to keep them with congress.

Congress and BJP both need allies. Now allies have a choice to go with BJP, Congress or stay aloof. Some parties will ally with Congress only and not with BJP. Some are natural allies of BJP. some can ally with any. Ultimate position is highly uncertain.

Very n right. Communist and BJP are diametrically opposed. S.P.'s very survival is on Muslim vote. About TDP and NCP, I'm not so sure.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes I am agree with your views BJP need strong leadership like Atal bihari Bajpayee. We are still missing him and not getting net Atal ji.

It is not strong leadership that matters so much. They need to build party organization in states where they are non existent. Just tell what Modi will do in constituencies where BJP has no unit and no candidate. Can you sell anything that you do not have.

No, no one can sell anything however big a salesman unless he has an item to sell. But if one does not try to do some thing how would he succeed, one has to do a beginning and draw a starting line.

You first need to manufacture or procure before selling. You cannot begin by sales efforts without any thing to sell. I wonder why BJP did not even try to build organization in most parts of India? Now they depend only on the states where they they have organization. They must be hoping to get lion share of seats in states like M.P. Rajasthan, Delhi so as to compensate for total absence in most parts of country. .

You will be surprised to note today's marketing strategies sir, We sell items before manufacturing them to see how the product will move. And this is not an overstatement but my personal experience. if the item sold in mock marketing we would manufacture it or if it did not get a proper response we would rack it.
however in case of BJP the things are different, they are not trying to sell anything but fighting an election only.

Fighting election is like selling. You cannot fight election where you have no or less organization and so cannot field candidates. Now if they sell now, they will build organization only in a couple of years and have to wait for next five or ten years to field party candidates. This is very simple.

But they cannot sit idle for those 5-10 years, let them have as many seats as they can. After all there is no other alternate if it is not BJP.

But they have failed to build organization in many parts of India. They even demolished themselves in Karnataka. First just see how many seats they can contest in whole country. Even those seats they can't win all. Let us be pragmatic.

Yes I am agree with your views BJP need strong leadership like Atal bihari Bajpayee. We are still missing him and not getting net Atal ji.

It is not strong leadership that matters so much. They need to build party organization in states where they are non existent. Just tell what Modi will do in constituencies where BJP has no unit and no candidate. Can you sell anything that you do not have.

No, no one can sell anything however big a salesman unless he has an item to sell. But if one does not try to do some thing how would he succeed, one has to do a beginning and draw a starting line.

You first need to manufacture or procure before selling. You cannot begin by sales efforts without any thing to sell. I wonder why BJP did not even try to build organization in most parts of India? Now they depend only on the states where they they have organization. They must be hoping to get lion share of seats in states like M.P. Rajasthan, Delhi so as to compensate for total absence in most parts of country. .

You will be surprised to note today's marketing strategies sir, We sell items before manufacturing them to see how the product will move. And this is not an overstatement but my personal experience. if the item sold in mock marketing we would manufacture it or if it did not get a proper response we would rack it.
however in case of BJP the things are different, they are not trying to sell anything but fighting an election only.

Fighting election is like selling. You cannot fight election where you have no or less organization and so cannot field candidates. Now if they sell now, they will build organization only in a couple of years and have to wait for next five or ten years to field party candidates. This is very simple.

But they cannot sit idle for those 5-10 years, let them have as many seats as they can. After all there is no other alternate if it is not BJP.

But they have failed to build organization in many parts of India. They even demolished themselves in Karnataka. First just see how many seats they can contest in whole country. Even those seats they can't win all. Let us be pragmatic.

Sir building and rebuilding is part of the process, they can begin it any time and keep doing it forever. Even congress party which was so strong in so many states is in state of ruins there. It is part of the process, up and down.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sir building and rebuilding is part of the process, they can begin it any time and keep doing it forever. Even congress party which was so strong in so many states is in state of ruins there. It is part of the process, up and down.

I am talking in more precise terms. Really, it matters little who wins. The process can be very long whereas now is 'mission 2014'. Just see how many seats BJP will contest. There are 545 in all. Then how many they can win? certainly not 100% of what they contest. Presently, the process after 'mission 2014' is too remote to consider.

I am talking in more precise terms. Really, it matters little who wins. The process can be very long whereas now is 'mission 2014'. Just see how many seats BJP will contest. There are 545 in all. Then how many they can win? certainly not 100% of what they contest. Presently, the process after 'mission 2014' is too remote to consider.

If mission 2014 is the only criteria, it is going to wipe a few parties out of the scene. We must wait and watch for the final results. We can do nothing else but vote. In my case even that won't be true if elections held before June'14. Although I shall try to it through postal vote.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I wish they had a system where there are just two or three parties and all the smaller parties get merged with the three major parties . Ifeel horse trading and many other ills like bringing down the govt by withdrawing support for the silliest of resons will reduce to a great extent.We see such a system working very well in western countries...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The two or three party system cannot be tailor made. Our country is a multi lingual, multi caste, multi cultural nation with many varied interests. Western type two or three system cannot be evolved in India. The basic issue is that there is no national character and so most people indulge only in self promotion irrespective of what they are- politician, bureaucrat, corporate, professional. There is nothing to stop anyone from floating new parties. Only if people/ voters are alive to need of fewer parties, they will ignore small ones and vote for the large parties. In west also, only voters have changed the system. They never banned any party but the voters discouraged smaller parties and thus two or three party system evolved.

Thank you said by: usha manohar

There is a saying Never say never in Politics and life, so one can never say what would happen in the future...

I agree with the saying but the above mentioned parties forming an alliance with BJP is very very unlikely. Not now, in the future as well.

Very n right. Communist and BJP are diametrically opposed. S.P.'s very survival is on Muslim vote. About TDP and NCP, I'm not so sure.

I have included NCP in the list as NCP was formed from Congress . Their regulations and views don't match with BJP.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.