Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In fact dishonesty is way of life in our country, honesty is no more a policy but a thing of past. The people who still have honesty to show, are looser on many fronts. No one wants to left behind, the race is on. The bigger cheat is in front of others. And it is so openly, without any sense of shame.
Absolutely, honest people are facing many difficulties, there is no respect for honesty, it seems that dishonest persons are now big builders, and influential people of the town.

http://mohanmekap.com/

That is bad achievement by Govt. But not only Govt. is responsible for it we all need to make our environment clean and need to do needful that you can do.

Many criticize politics and politicians from a distance but will never enter. Hence those in politics- good or bad- have their way.

For a simple reason, no one will succeed in entering in the first place and even if one did, he will either be pushed aside or made to join ranks.

That's where your welfare lies. Those who enter the politics might have come with the noble intention of establishing honesty (Of course they are very very less in number ). But seeing the dishonesty is ruling the roost, they might have thought that it's not possible , joined the stream.
There is a saying, "If you can't beat them , join them."
That is bad achievement by Govt. But not only Govt. is responsible for it we all need to make our environment clean and need to do needful that you can do.

Many criticize politics and politicians from a distance but will never enter. Hence those in politics- good or bad- have their way.

For a simple reason, no one will succeed in entering in the first place and even if one did, he will either be pushed aside or made to join ranks.

That's where your welfare lies. Those who enter the politics might have come with the noble intention of establishing honesty (Of course they are very very less in number ). But seeing the dishonesty is ruling the roost, they might have thought that it's not possible , joined the stream.

Or give them way to save your own existence. :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Possibly our society is segregated in two categories- Wolves and sheep. So what to do? Both will not change. Let them all be happy and do what is their nature. :sick: :sick:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Possibly our society is segregated in two categories- Wolves and sheep. So what to do? Both will not change. Let them all be happy and do what is their nature. :sick: :sick:

Yes you are right, or you can put them in human categories by saying- Politicians and public, one of the same things.

Why normal and honest people become corrupted politician after winning MP/MLA seat.

I guess Politics in India attracts a certain class of people only who are looking for opportunities rather than serving the nation.They spend a lot of money during the election with the hope that they would earn it back with interest.It is like a business proposition for them. I am yet to see any MP or MLA wo has remained clean after gaining power..The degree may vary but they all become richer and more prosperous ! not just them but their families and kith and kins too..

I don't know name of any MLA of MP who won election with spending money. After wining election traditional business of leaders start to excrete gold.
Why normal and honest people become corrupted politician after winning MP/MLA seat.

I guess Politics in India attracts a certain class of people only who are looking for opportunities rather than serving the nation.They spend a lot of money during the election with the hope that they would earn it back with interest.It is like a business proposition for them. I am yet to see any MP or MLA wo has remained clean after gaining power..The degree may vary but they all become richer and more prosperous ! not just them but their families and kith and kins too..

I don't know name of any MLA of MP who won election with spending money. After wining election traditional business of leaders start to excrete gold.

With or without ?? I don't think there is any who won witout money support....

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

SAAM, DAAM, DAND, BHED is the Mantra of winning an election, if one is missing in any of these, he has no chance whatsoever.

SAAM, DAAM, DAND, BHED is the Mantra of winning an election, if one is missing in any of these, he has no chance whatsoever.

SAAM, DAAM, DAND, BHED is the most effective principle propounded by Chanakya. popularly known as "Chanakya Neethi."

SAAM, DAAM, DAND, BHED is the most effective principle propounded by Chanakya. popularly known as "Chanakya Neethi."
]In politics there is no real enemy and in order to win one has to employ the same age old principle of Channakya, where one has to utilize each and every possible step in order to get to the top, Perhaps that is the reason why politics cannot be cleaned and also good and honest politicians has to be corrupt in order to fight against the same set of people.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.