Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Why normal and honest people become corrupted politician after winning MP/MLA seat.

I guess Politics in India attracts a certain class of people only who are looking for opportunities rather than serving the nation.They spend a lot of money during the election with the hope that they would earn it back with interest.It is like a business proposition for them. I am yet to see any MP or MLA wo has remained clean after gaining power..The degree may vary but they all become richer and more prosperous ! not just them but their families and kith and kins too..

I don't know name of any MLA of MP who won election with spending money. After wining election traditional business of leaders start to excrete gold.

With or without ?? I don't think there is any who won witout money support....

SAAM, DAAM, DAND, BHED is the Mantra of winning an election, if one is missing in any of these, he has no chance whatsoever.

SAAM, DAAM, DAND, BHED is the most effective principle propounded by Chanakya. popularly known as "Chanakya Neethi."
In politics there is no real enemy and in order to win one has to employ the same age old principle of Channakya, where one has to utilize each and every possible step in order to get to the top, Perhaps that is the reason why politics cannot be cleaned and also good and honest politicians has to be corrupt in order to fight against the same set of people.

Writing entire contents in bold appears unnecessary. It is okay to highlight some portion that you wish to highlight by putting in bold or italics.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Why normal and honest people become corrupted politician after winning MP/MLA seat.

I guess Politics in India attracts a certain class of people only who are looking for opportunities rather than serving the nation.They spend a lot of money during the election with the hope that they would earn it back with interest.It is like a business proposition for them. I am yet to see any MP or MLA wo has remained clean after gaining power..The degree may vary but they all become richer and more prosperous ! not just them but their families and kith and kins too..

I don't know name of any MLA of MP who won election with spending money. After wining election traditional business of leaders start to excrete gold.

With or without ?? I don't think there is any who won witout money support....

SAAM, DAAM, DAND, BHED is the Mantra of winning an election, if one is missing in any of these, he has no chance whatsoever.

SAAM, DAAM, DAND, BHED is the most effective principle propounded by Chanakya. popularly known as "Chanakya Neethi."
]In politics there is no real enemy and in order to win one has to employ the same age old principle of Channakya, where one has to utilize each and every possible step in order to get to the top, Perhaps that is the reason why politics cannot be cleaned and also good and honest politicians has to be corrupt in order to fight against the same set of people

Writing entire contents in bold appears unnecessary. It is okay to highlight some portion that you wish to highlight by putting in bold or italics.

You are right, it is not proper and looks screaming at readers, therefore edited accordingly.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.