Friends

I would like to know, do you know any website or shopping site online where i can buy clothes and also gift them?

I had a bad experience with shop clues and snapdeal :(

Swetha Shenoy
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends

I would like to know, do you know any website or shopping site online where i can buy clothes and also gift them?

I advise you not to go for online shopping. Dear Swetha you are residing in Secunderabad if I'm not wrong and you are very near to Hyderabad. Can there be better shopping places than the malls in Abids and Paradise circle ?
ya Ram babu gaaru, you are right, but I hardly find time for shopping!!!!!!!!!

Moreover, i need to buy clothes and then send them to kerala (as gift) and shop clues and snapdeal donot have courier clients in those places!

Swetha Shenoy
Swetha, Jabong is the best website for buying clothes, they have a good service and a great range of clothes. They are also reliable, although I have never bought clothes online until now, my friend buys regularly from them. Homeshop18 is also a good site and reliable one.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Moreover, i need to buy clothes and then send them to kerala (as gift) and shop clues and snapdeal donot have courier clients in those places!

Rambabu is saying right thing. Buy clothes from market and sent them with courier. Once I order for books on line but till the day I didn't received book.

Rambabu is saying right thing. Buy clothes from market and sent them with courier. Once I order for books on line but till the day I didn't received book.

Though the situation has improved a lot in the sphere of online shopping compared to the previous years, online shopping is yet to create a firm faith in the people as there are several incidences of inordinate delays, Non - matching of quality of the goods you ordered and you received are still existing
Incidentally I was an E-Bay franchisee for antiques and Paintings which i discontinued because of the above said reasons.
Friends

Try Myntra and Tantra online portals.. They are really good.. give it a shot.. U'll find something good... Or I'll suggest something else... Get a phone number of some good cloth house of that city... Tell them the requirement.. Get samples emailed to you.. if selected, trasnfer them money and they will deliver at ur place... :) :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

The location of your residence also plays a role. Metro cities like Hyderabad get anything delivered to them within no time, so I think Swetha will not have any problems with that. I order a lot of books and other stuff online regularly and I usually get them within 3-5 days of ordering!

The location of your residence also plays a role. Metro cities like Hyderabad get anything delivered to them within no time, so I think Swetha will not have any problems with that. I order a lot of books and other stuff online regularly and I usually get them within 3-5 days of ordering!

Same here.. I have ordered many thing online and get them on time.. Depends upon seller , it may take more than 4-5 days.... But authentic sellers do deliver them..

Same here.. I have ordered many thing online and get them on time.. Depends upon seller , it may take more than 4-5 days.... But authentic sellers do deliver them..

True....I have never had problem even once all these times. Flipkart delivers the quickest but they are therefore expensive than most others. Infibeam is cheaper for the same reason, they charge a little less and take a little longer than Flipkart!

True....I have never had problem even once all these times. Flipkart delivers the quickest but they are therefore expensive than most others. Infibeam is cheaper for the same reason, they charge a little less and take a little longer than Flipkart!

When flipkart started it used to be the cheapest... but yes now their fame is world level and hence increase in prices... but their delivery is best.. Far better than anything... Infibeam is bad in delivery.. Have great experience with flipkart... And these days junglee is also going good..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.