Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have seen some of his programmes on TV on spiritual channels. He indeed seems like being able to know the remedies on the problems his devotees ask him. I have seen many people even narrating their 'success stories' openly. So, he is certainly a man with some powers. I must say that there is no harm in believing in him.

That is the beauty, they make everything so perfect that you never smell a rat unless something comes out.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
There is urgent need to pass law at the center level against superstition and black magic. The babas like Nirmal are really fraudsters. Many other babas practice black magic and tantrik practice that involve sexual orgies, murder and various heinous acts. But the difficulty is that they have large following not only among people but also enjoy political and corporate patronage.

Very long ago a baba who used to sit on a high pedestal. This is to facilitate his devotees to pass under his feet to show their devotion. His

Politician devotees have gone a step ahead. They requested the baba to kick them on their head while passing through under the baba' s feet .
Politicians used to queue up to get kicked on their heads especially during election season. They are of the firm Belief that a kick on the head would ensure a sure success. This is but a single example how these babas are patronized by
Politicos.
I have seen many programmes of Nirmal Baba. No doubt, he successfully arranges and manages a gathering of desperate fools and makes maximum advantage of their folly. The gathering there is more to blame than Nirmal Baba who is neither unblemished (nirmal) nor divine (Baba).

I also never seen program of Nirmal Baba. All thing in show is manipulated.
I do not believe in any Godmen or babas....Thre is no need for them in our lives.For those Godmen it is a livelihood and a business and nothing else !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
There is urgent need to pass law at the center level against superstition and black magic. The babas like Nirmal are really fraudsters. Many other babas practice black magic and tantrik practice that involve sexual orgies, murder and various heinous acts. But the difficulty is that they have large following not only among people but also enjoy political and corporate patronage.

Very long ago a baba who used to sit on a high pedestal. This is to facilitate his devotees to pass under his feet to show their devotion. His

Politician devotees have gone a step ahead. They requested the baba to kick them on their head while passing through under the baba' s feet .
Politicians used to queue up to get kicked on their heads especially during election season. They are of the firm Belief that a kick on the head would ensure a sure success. This is but a single example how these babas are patronized by
Politicos.

Is this a reference to Pagal Baba in Vrindavan. He would place his feet on devotee's head. Many politicians includinmg a former Lok Sabha speaker would visit him for blessings.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I have seen some of his programmes on TV on spiritual channels. He indeed seems like being able to know the remedies on the problems his devotees ask him. I have seen many people even narrating their 'success stories' openly. So, he is certainly a man with some powers. I must say that there is no harm in believing in him.

Have you heard what he says? Will any sane man accept his suggestions. To me, the Baba and his disciples all appear characters of a comedy show.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Politicos.

Is this a reference to Pagal Baba in Vrindavan. He would place his feet on devotee's head. Many politicians includinmg a former Lok Sabha speaker would visit him for blessings.

I dont know the name of the Baba. I heard this from Khushwant singh in a speech when he was in my place long ago.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Politicos.

I dont know the name of the Baba. I heard this from Khushwant singh in a speech when he was in my place long ago.

And have you heard of 'Paththar Baba' if you are suffering by a 'Upri' problem and need a solution, he would hit you by a stone. Harder you get hit on any part of your body (He aims at your head) faster you get rid of your problem. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
And there is always a queue of devotees willing to be hit.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I do not believe in any Godmen or babas....Thre is no need for them in our lives.For those Godmen it is a livelihood and a business and nothing else !

There is no need of babas and devis and maharajs etc to guide us through life. One should especially be wary of all who claim they can work such charms that will get you lot of money easily, and people are always hankering for easy money without work and hence they fall prey to such people!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

That is the beauty, they make everything so perfect that you never smell a rat unless something comes out.

That's another thing. But the fact cannot be overlooked that people are getting good positive results when he guides them. So, people will believe in him.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.