Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have seen some of his programmes on TV on spiritual channels. He indeed seems like being able to know the remedies on the problems his devotees ask him. I have seen many people even narrating their 'success stories' openly. So, he is certainly a man with some powers. I must say that there is no harm in believing in him.

That is the beauty, they make everything so perfect that you never smell a rat unless something comes out.

That's another thing. But the fact cannot be overlooked that people are getting good positive results when he guides them. So, people will believe in him.

There is no issue with some people believing in him. many of them are just managed. What we need is to see whether there is any sense in what he says. Many are convinced even if you promise to make their gold double. In fact, you may do so for a few persons and then cheat quite many. These are simply fraudulent tactics and nothing else.

If they are manged, then that's really a very sad thing for spirituality and overall. People look at them as they are really making things work out for their 'bhaktas'. And if they managed such people, what sadness more than this. Isn't it business of playing with emotions of people?

Of course. Just go through the game. This will be really funny. Baba does not give any original contribution. He justs talks to you and gives a solution from what he hears from you. For example: He asks- What is your difficulty? You say- My business is bad. This is not flourishing. He asks then: What do you worship. You say: I am a Christian and I pray every Sunday. Then he will say: okay. But prayer once a week is less. Pray every day in the morning and after going to bed. God bless you.

Then another hypothetical case. a girl comes: baba. My lover does not love me much. He is interested in other girl. Baba- Why he loves another girl?- Baba- She is prettier and taller. Baba- okay. Go to beauty parlor and get more beautiful. Also wear high heel shoes. Which God you worship. Girl- Santoshi mata. baba- good. worship her every Friday. Jai santoshi Maa. She will bless you. Your boy friend will love you.

You may also conceive many more cases. Just watch his show carefully. This will give you some idea of his tactics and utter foolishness of the devotees.

Wow. That's terrible. I mean, I don't have words to express myself. I have seen his progamme around one year back and haven't since then. I hardly do so. But I will watch carefully the next time. I am really getting curious now.

IKn case you watch him carefully, You may also make Nirmnal baba type career and earn millions. :laugh: :laugh:

Now I'm serious about it. I procure the necessary things like a throne and a small group pf sycophants (They will be the share holders) to make propaganda. Of course growing the beard is in my hands. I;m vexed with the peanuts. I wanna make millions. The best career in the present day scenario.

Just keep a black purse in your pocket 10/ Rupees coins. Say hari Om or anything as you like regularly every day. You will soon earn millions and your desires will be fulfilled. Blessing. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .

A worth trying idea.

All this looks indeed very aweful. Making money out of people's emotions. But how long does this last? I mean to say, how long can people believe in this all? But as long as it goes..........
I have seen some of his programmes on TV on spiritual channels. He indeed seems like being able to know the remedies on the problems his devotees ask him. I have seen many people even narrating their 'success stories' openly. So, he is certainly a man with some powers. I must say that there is no harm in believing in him.

That is the beauty, they make everything so perfect that you never smell a rat unless something comes out.

That's another thing. But the fact cannot be overlooked that people are getting good positive results when he guides them. So, people will believe in him.

There is no issue with some people believing in him. many of them are just managed. What we need is to see whether there is any sense in what he says. Many are convinced even if you promise to make their gold double. In fact, you may do so for a few persons and then cheat quite many. These are simply fraudulent tactics and nothing else.

If they are manged, then that's really a very sad thing for spirituality and overall. People look at them as they are really making things work out for their 'bhaktas'. And if they managed such people, what sadness more than this. Isn't it business of playing with emotions of people?

Of course. Just go through the game. This will be really funny. Baba does not give any original contribution. He justs talks to you and gives a solution from what he hears from you. For example: He asks- What is your difficulty? You say- My business is bad. This is not flourishing. He asks then: What do you worship. You say: I am a Christian and I pray every Sunday. Then he will say: okay. But prayer once a week is less. Pray every day in the morning and after going to bed. God bless you.

Then another hypothetical case. a girl comes: baba. My lover does not love me much. He is interested in other girl. Baba- Why he loves another girl?- Baba- She is prettier and taller. Baba- okay. Go to beauty parlor and get more beautiful. Also wear high heel shoes. Which God you worship. Girl- Santoshi mata. baba- good. worship her every Friday. Jai santoshi Maa. She will bless you. Your boy friend will love you.

You may also conceive many more cases. Just watch his show carefully. This will give you some idea of his tactics and utter foolishness of the devotees.

Wow. That's terrible. I mean, I don't have words to express myself. I have seen his progamme around one year back and haven't since then. I hardly do so. But I will watch carefully the next time. I am really getting curious now.

IKn case you watch him carefully, You may also make Nirmnal baba type career and earn millions. :laugh: :laugh:

Now I'm serious about it. I procure the necessary things like a throne and a small group pf sycophants (They will be the share holders) to make propaganda. Of course growing the beard is in my hands. I;m vexed with the peanuts. I wanna make millions. The best career in the present day scenario.

Just keep a black purse in your pocket 10/ Rupees coins. Say hari Om or anything as you like regularly every day. You will soon earn millions and your desires will be fulfilled. Blessing. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .

A worth trying idea.

All this looks indeed very aweful. Making money out of people's emotions. But how long does this last? I mean to say, how long can people believe in this all? But as long as it goes..........

It will never come to end as long as gullible people are there in the society. And unfortunately they are the majority

It is surprising me an educated person like is believing in Nirmal baba. What you had seed are manipulated. The only one is powerful i.e Allah, God and Ishwar.

It is surprising me an educated person like is believing in Nirmal baba. What you had seed are manipulated. The only one is powerful i.e Allah, God and Ishwar.

That's what surprises me also. Many educated and movie personalities are in the list of devotees not only for Nirmal Babas, but all the Babas in this country.

That's what surprises me also. Many educated and movie personalities are in the list of devotees not only for Nirmal Babas, but all the Babas in this country.

It is ok till we treat them baba but it is not fair to treat them like God.
I do not believe in any Godmen or babas....Thre is no need for them in our lives.For those Godmen it is a livelihood and a business and nothing else !

I totally agree with you. I also do not believe in such babas. That is why I have never attended a single such satsang and won't ever. The best thing is to pray to Him directly, that's all.
All babas are fake except saibaba i dont believe other babas.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

All babas are fake except saibaba i dont believe other babas.

That is where the problem comes. Everyone has a right to have faith in someone. That is perfectly fine. So they have to be respected. No one can press anyone against anything.
I love Nirmal Baba talks... The ways he answers the questions is total fun.. I listen to him to enjoy... :) :) :P :P

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
I love Nirmal Baba talks... The ways he answers the questions is total fun.. I listen to him to enjoy... :) :) :P :P

In fact the few times whenever I got an opportunity to see his shows, I enjoyed it as much as I do any laughter shows. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: shadow
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.