Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
All babas are fake except saibaba i dont believe other babas.

Presently, saibaba is just a statue. so no harm. We get harm really from the living babas or their representatives.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: shadow
I love Nirmal Baba talks... The ways he answers the questions is total fun.. I listen to him to enjoy... :) :) :P :P

In fact the few times whenever I got an opportunity to see his shows, I enjoyed it as much as I do any laughter shows. :laugh: :laugh:

I too use these Baba shows to pass my time and to release my tension with a hearty laugh.
Thank you said by: shadow
I love Nirmal Baba talks... The ways he answers the questions is total fun.. I listen to him to enjoy... :) :) :P :P

But try not to watch it too much because you enjoy otherwise it will increase the TRP of his show and his popularity will escalate even more!! :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

All babas are fake except saibaba i dont believe other babas.

I can see the reason for your belief in Sai Baba. He never claimed that he is the incarnation of god. Rather he advocated self - reliance and simple living. He used to go for begging and cook his own meals. Had he wanted he would have lived a luxurious life with so many of his rich disciples at his beck and call.
But the pity is the in -between pseudo Pundits polluted his sanctity by decorating his statues with silk clothes and crowns studded with precious stones.
Saibaba never loved nor demanded a luxurious life.
Do you believe in Nirmal Baba? This time we can see lot of good review from News and media.
I have seen some paid programs in tvs, I do not believe in Baba, I believe the road to reach nearer to Lord is only from the self,

http://mohanmekap.com/

In fact the few times whenever I got an opportunity to see his shows, I enjoyed it as much as I do any laughter shows. :laugh: :laugh:

I too use these Baba shows to pass my time and to release my tension with a hearty laugh.

In fact, I used to listen to these lectures initally. However, I got fed up of listening the same stuff from everyone :angry: . The same thing was told in different words. I have quit listening to everyone now.

In fact, I used to listen to these lectures initally. However, I got fed up of listening the same stuff from everyone :angry: . The same thing was told in different words. I have quit listening to everyone now.
In fact at first instance it seems that it is an interesting daily soap opera just like the one of magic that has been broadcasted at History channel, in subsequent times it becomes repetitive and the same type of healing and answering given by disciples, then the concerned news channels also should not broad cast there programs as it is against the ethics, though it is written as paid programs still channels should not do it.

Its a criminal wastage of time and energy to hear the same stale and jaded stuff. Its all in our hands. If the patronage is stopped all Babas will disappear in to thin air.

Its a criminal wastage of time and energy to hear the same stale and jaded stuff. Its all in our hands. If the patronage is stopped all Babas will disappear in to thin air.
It is right, as attainment of Lord can be done all by our self without going into the blessing of babas, as in the news what I have been hearing about they have amassed such an huge amount of property while utilizing the basic believes and for this it is high time, all should practice religion all by themselves or going to temple without searching for such middle paths.

In fact at first instance it seems that it is an interesting daily soap opera just like the one of magic that has been broadcasted at History channel, in subsequent times it becomes repetitive and the same type of healing and answering given by disciples, then the concerned news channels also should not broad cast there programs as it is against the ethics, though it is written as paid programs still channels should not do it.

It is natural for anyone to first feel attracted towards it. You can call it something like a nine days wonder. When the first few days' of curiosity is calmed, then there is nothing to listen to. So many things are repeated by so many people.......... :sick:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.