B) B) B) For those who are left Handers...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10801]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10802]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10803]}

Swetha Shenoy
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What if you work with both hands. We all use both hands to type and drive a vehicle. I use any of my hands except that I can write only with right hand. I feel that this is just a matter of practice and not very significant.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes Swetha, lefties are in advantageous position compared to the Righties. Unfortunately in the Indian society left handed habits are considered as inauspicious. But, on the road "Left is Right "
Many thanks for such a rich info.
So any left handers in Boddunan?

Waiting to meet a lefty here!!!!!!!!

Swetha Shenoy
B) B) B) For those who are left Handers...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10801]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10802]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10803]}
Ambidextrous persons have lesser chance of heart attack as both of their hands work and for this both sides of body muscles flexes and this creates ample opportunity for flow of proper oxygen and then the blood flows through veins of heart and mind.

http://mohanmekap.com/

These facts are indeed very interesting. In fact I am reading them for the first time. Reading about the cats was especially amusing. :laugh: :laugh:

Lefties surely sound a lot brighter than righties! I am assuming you are a leftie???? :dry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Lefties surely sound a lot brighter than righties! I am assuming you are a leftie???? :dry:

Lefties are a breed apart. They are certainly some unique people who have the ability to bring out something different in whatever field they are engaged in. There are many such examples in the world...
What if you work with both hands. We all use both hands to type and drive a vehicle. I use any of my hands except that I can write only with right hand. I feel that this is just a matter of practice and not very significant.

Some person can write with both hands. It is matter of practice. Person who lost hand can write with food with practice.
Wohho... Finally some good points about lefties.. I am left handed... And love to be different.. Don't know smart or intelligent but Love to be what i am..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Wohho... Finally some good points about lefties.. I am left handed... And love to be different.. Don't know smart or intelligent but Love to be what i am..

chalo....we found one leftie here ! It is good to be unique in your own way! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Puneet Chhabra
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.