Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I know one social networking site , exclusively meant for Indians and which is no more active, used to arrange occasional meets of its members in different places.. Those who are nearer to the meeting centre attend. A member of the administrative team attend the venue. The highlight of the programme used to be cultural activities. participants exchange views and play different games. Some times a member himself sponsor the whole event. This helps in creating camaraderie among the members .
HI all,
Have you ever met someone in person whom you know online? I mean we are so many people here and most of us know each other reasonably well now. Will you travel to meet someone in real life just for the fun of it? For me, I have never met someone in real life whom I have known online. But I am really curious and excited to do so.

I welcome you if you will come to me. Indeed I also wants to meet virtual friends but I am helpless.

I will definitely visit you and your family anil when I come to Rajasthan... :) I have been planning on a trip since a long time somehow it keeps getting postponed !
I have met several online friends , a few Indians who have visted me at my place and I too have met them at different parts f the country and a few foreigners who visited here or when I went abroad. It is something that is happening often now since most people spend time on the net and net friends become as clase as others and it is but natural that you end up meeting at least some of them...

That is so lovely indeed, being able to go out and meet online friends or have them in your home! I would also like to meet a few online friends including you and Swetha! And you too are welcome to my home whenever you are in Pune! :)

Oh Kalyani... so ur from Pune.. I spent around 4.5 years there and its a great place.... to be ...

Yeah ...its great but its getting crowded day by day! where were you situated in Pune?

Lived In Warje.... Worked in Hinjewadi and then Magarpatta... :) :).. Where do u put in...

Oh Warje! I live there! where were you living exactly?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

HI all,
Have you ever met someone in person whom you know online? I mean we are so many people here and most of us know each other reasonably well now. Will you travel to meet someone in real life just for the fun of it? For me, I have never met someone in real life whom I have known online. But I am really curious and excited to do so.

I welcome you if you will come to me. Indeed I also wants to meet virtual friends but I am helpless.

I will definitely visit you and your family anil when I come to Rajasthan... :) I have been planning on a trip since a long time somehow it keeps getting postponed !
I have met several online friends , a few Indians who have visted me at my place and I too have met them at different parts f the country and a few foreigners who visited here or when I went abroad. It is something that is happening often now since most people spend time on the net and net friends become as clase as others and it is but natural that you end up meeting at least some of them...

@Ushaji,
But before going to Rajasthan, you will have to go through Maharashtra where you will stumble upon me and Kalyani. I will be really happy to play a host to you. Please make sure to intimate me if you really plan a trip to Rajasthan.
@Kalyani,
I am from Ahmednagar and often have to come to Pune, though I haven't of late. I have lots of relatives and my sister's kids studying there. So, Pune isn't new to me in a way.

That's great! I have some relatives from my husband';s side who live in A'nagar, the old city area, where do you live?

HI all,

Abhijeet ji,

Let me tell u that I had the previlage of being in the 1st and 2nd get together of boddunan.com which took place 4 yrs and 3 yrs ago. The highlights of the get together was that I was able to meet the core developers of Boddunan- one is Atul B and the second one is Maverick!!!!

http://www.boddunan.com/forum/2-announcements/74672-get-together-in-hyderabad.html?limitstart=0&start=90 this was the link i saved but like a dumb person, i did not save the photographs with Atul and Maverick!!! :(

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: usha manohar
I have many Facebook friends whom I know personally. On Boddunan, Ramesh Muskan who introduced often meets me personally. But I have not seen many others.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

HI all,

Abhijeet ji,

Let me tell u that I had the previlage of being in the 1st and 2nd get together of boddunan.com which took place 4 yrs and 3 yrs ago. The highlights of the get together was that I was able to meet the core developers of Boddunan- one is Atul B and the second one is Maverick!!!!

http://www.boddunan.com/forum/2-announcements/74672-get-together-in-hyderabad.html?limitstart=0&start=90 this was the link i saved but like a dumb person, i did not save the photographs with Atul and Maverick!!! :(

Bad luck for all of us. Its only now that I came to know Boddunan conducted such get- togethers in the past. It would be great if that practice is revived.
HI all,

Abhijeet ji,

Bad luck for all of us. Its only now that I came to know Boddunan conducted such get- togethers in the past. It would be great if that practice is revived.

I wonder why Maverick did not reply nor did Kalyani ,Chinmoy ji (who saw the photos and all that ) did not mention the past get together!

Swetha Shenoy
HI all,

Abhijeet ji,

Yes, I have seen those photos, probably Maverick or Atul may still have them. I wish that he activates the previous Community pages where those photos had been uploaded!

HI all,

Abhijeet ji,

I wonder why Maverick did not reply nor did Kalyani ,Chinmoy ji (who saw the photos and all that ) did not mention the past get together!

Sorry Swetha, It completely skipped my mind altogether ! :dry: :unsure: :(

HI all,

Abhijeet ji,

Sorry Swetha, It completely skipped my mind altogether ! :dry: :unsure: :(

Sure, no problem! It happens!!!!!!!!! :) :) yes i wish the previous pages or the photos were activated, it will be wonderful to save them atleast!

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.