Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
HI all,
Have you ever met someone in person whom you know online? I mean we are so many people here and most of us know each other reasonably well now. Will you travel to meet someone in real life just for the fun of it? For me, I have never met someone in real life whom I have known online. But I am really curious and excited to do so.

I welcome you if you will come to me. Indeed I also wants to meet virtual friends but I am helpless.

I will definitely visit you and your family anil when I come to Rajasthan... :) I have been planning on a trip since a long time somehow it keeps getting postponed !
I have met several online friends , a few Indians who have visted me at my place and I too have met them at different parts f the country and a few foreigners who visited here or when I went abroad. It is something that is happening often now since most people spend time on the net and net friends become as clase as others and it is but natural that you end up meeting at least some of them...

That is so lovely indeed, being able to go out and meet online friends or have them in your home! I would also like to meet a few online friends including you and Swetha! And you too are welcome to my home whenever you are in Pune! :)

It will be really great to have another reunion somewhere!.......

I agree ,,it would be really nice to have a get together for forum members - a weekend or so when we can meet people peopbably with family or just by ourselves...If anyone fancies a get together in Mangalore I will do the organising :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

HI all,
Have you ever met someone in person whom you know online? I mean we are so many people here and most of us know each other reasonably well now. Will you travel to meet someone in real life just for the fun of it? For me, I have never met someone in real life whom I have known online. But I am really curious and excited to do so.

I welcome you if you will come to me. Indeed I also wants to meet virtual friends but I am helpless.

I will definitely visit you and your family anil when I come to Rajasthan... :) I have been planning on a trip since a long time somehow it keeps getting postponed !
I have met several online friends , a few Indians who have visted me at my place and I too have met them at different parts f the country and a few foreigners who visited here or when I went abroad. It is something that is happening often now since most people spend time on the net and net friends become as clase as others and it is but natural that you end up meeting at least some of them...

That is so lovely indeed, being able to go out and meet online friends or have them in your home! I would also like to meet a few online friends including you and Swetha! And you too are welcome to my home whenever you are in Pune! :)

I agree ,,it would be really nice to have a get together for forum members - a weekend or so when we can meet people peopbably with family or just by ourselves...If anyone fancies a get together in Mangalore I will do the organising :)

I very much feel like putting my hand up for this purpose. But that won't be easy, though I will be ready to offer things to the best of my ability. We really need to have a break. Last weekend I ventured out with my friend and enjoyed the entire Sunday away from house and daily work. I am sure there are many of us. I hope some more people will be ready for accepting this proposal.
HI all,

I am no more in regular job that takes intensive traveling like before, but when I was in regular job I met many online friends when I visited their cities. I plan to meet many whom I can when I will return to India. I certainly will come to meet you whenever I'll visit your city. I did not know you when I used to visit your city regularly to meet Vicky who was king of PCO related equipment of Rajsthan from your city.

Sunil I am from Sriganganagar. Plz write me more about Vicky.
HI all,

That would be a great idea, if ever I happen to visit Mangalore, I will surely meet up with you!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
HI all,

I am no more in regular job that takes intensive traveling like before, but when I was in regular job I met many online friends when I visited their cities. I plan to meet many whom I can when I will return to India. I certainly will come to meet you whenever I'll visit your city. I did not know you when I used to visit your city regularly to meet Vicky who was king of PCO related equipment of Rajsthan from your city.

Ask any one in your city still having a PCO he will tell you about VIKY PCO center, a very famous name in your area dealing with such equipments. I will be able to send you a PM and his address only after I can arrange it from some one, as I have no information with me here.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

HI all,

Ask any one in your city still having a PCO he will tell you about VIKY PCO center, a very famous name in your area dealing with such equipments. I will be able to send you a PM and his address only after I can arrange it from some one, as I have no information with me here.

I am running PCO for last ten years but I don't know about VIKY PCO center.
HI all,

I am running PCO for last ten years but I don't know about VIKY PCO center.

Because you started PCO business when it was in dying stage. He is not only one of the biggest dealer of Rajasthan but also manufactures them. He might have changed his business name. Ask any old PCO holder of your area and he will tell you about him. He had offices in many nearby cities.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Finally I would like to meet Sandhya Rani, Kalyani, CHinmoyji, Gulshan ji, Arun Jain, Usha JI, Sunil ji, Sanjeev gupta, Kumaresh Gupta and of course, Atul and Maverick!

I miss Sandhya in forums!!!!I wish to meet her when i am off to kerala once again!

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, Kalyani Nandurkar
Finally I would like to meet Sandhya Rani, Kalyani, CHinmoyji, Gulshan ji, Arun Jain, Usha JI, Sunil ji, Sanjeev gupta, Kumaresh Gupta and of course, Atul and Maverick!

I miss Sandhya in forums!!!!I wish to meet her when i am off to kerala once again!

Oh, how come your list is so similar with that of mine!!!! I wonder if you can meet that elusive lady of Kerala who has become so FUND(amental) these days!!! Focused on making money!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Oh, how come you are list is so similar with that of mine!!!! I wonder if you can meet that elusive lady of Kerala who has become so FUND(amental) these days!!! Focused on making money!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes yes....she is clearing off all debts like a dutiful wife helping her husband

I dont get to see such personalities making ends meet to save her family!

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.