Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Finally I would like to meet Sandhya Rani, Kalyani, CHinmoyji, Gulshan ji, Arun Jain, Usha JI, Sunil ji, Sanjeev gupta, Kumaresh Gupta and of course, Atul and Maverick!

I miss Sandhya in forums!!!!I wish to meet her when i am off to kerala once again!

Oh, how come you are list is so similar with that of mine!!!! I wonder if you can meet that elusive lady of Kerala who has become so FUND(amental) these days!!! Focused on making money!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes yes....she is clearing off all debts like a dutiful wife helping her husband

I dont get to see such personalities making ends meet to save her family!

Making ends meet - saving her family or saving for herself when she is already flush with money!!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Finally I would like to meet Sandhya Rani, Kalyani, CHinmoyji, Gulshan ji, Arun Jain, Usha JI, Sunil ji, Sanjeev gupta, Kumaresh Gupta and of course, Atul and Maverick!

I miss Sandhya in forums!!!!I wish to meet her when i am off to kerala once again!

I suggest that annual get together of active members be held at Hyderabad or some other city every year. This will enable us all to personally interact.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I suggest that annual get together of active members be held at Hyderabad or some other city every year. This will enable us all to personally interact.

Hyderabad ? Good one! How about organizing one at the lawn of Taj Mahal!! :P :P :P :P

I too feel the same. I guess someone takes the initiative who has an experience in organizing such things and finalize a place where we all can meet in real life.

I too feel the same. I guess someone takes the initiative who has an experience in organizing such things and finalize a place where we all can meet in real life.[/quote

Let Maverick decide the venue and financial aspects. Then an active member at the particular place will be responsible for making arrangements. If venue is Agra, I shall be making arrangements. Sunil Ji is also not very far. He and I can both coordinate. If venue is Hyderabad, Maverick will play the key role. It is obvious that there will be a subscription for participating in such meet.

Oh, how come you are list is so similar with that of mine!!!! I wonder if you can meet that elusive lady of Kerala who has become so FUND(amental) these days!!! Focused on making money!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes yes....she is clearing off all debts like a dutiful wife helping her husband

Making ends meet - saving her family or saving for herself when she is already flush with money!!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I do not want to disclose her income fearing raids by IT department. But she is making big money.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I do not want to disclose her income fearing raids by IT department. But she is making big money.

Why are you so frightened at the prospect of IT raid on her income? You can feel free to share any information with me on her income to organize a big raid on her income!! I suspect it's because of her bulging income she has been avoiding publicity and evading paying taxes!!! :P :P :P

Sir, By this post you have exposed yourself also to I.T. department who may summon you for information on her income. The I.T. department may also be reading these posts. :laugh: :laugh:

Similar to my list too, although to be specific I would like to meet you, Chinmoy, Usha, Kumaresh, Gulshan, Arun and Sandhya! Sandhya is of course missing trying hard to make bucketfuls of money while Kumaresh is off in the woods...... :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Similar to my list too, although to be specific I would like to meet you, Chinmoy, Usha, Kumaresh, Gulshan, Arun and Sandhya! Sandhya is of course missing trying hard to make bucketfuls of money while Kumaresh is off in the woods...... :laugh:

Ahem Ahem... I donot know about your arch rival Kumaraesh ji! but I do know that Sandhya promised not to come to forum (to whom she did promise, i donot know)

I donot know how to undo her promise, otherwise she will be reigning boddunan !!!!!!!

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.