Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Finally I would like to meet Sandhya Rani, Kalyani, CHinmoyji, Gulshan ji, Arun Jain, Usha JI, Sunil ji, Sanjeev gupta, Kumaresh Gupta and of course, Atul and Maverick!

I miss Sandhya in forums!!!!I wish to meet her when i am off to kerala once again!

Similar to my list too, although to be specific I would like to meet you, Chinmoy, Usha, Kumaresh, Gulshan, Arun and Sandhya! Sandhya is of course missing trying hard to make bucketfuls of money while Kumaresh is off in the woods...... :laugh:

Ahem Ahem... I donot know about your arch rival Kumaraesh ji! but I do know that Sandhya promised not to come to forum (to whom she did promise, i donot know)

I donot know how to undo her promise, otherwise she will be reigning boddunan !!!!!!!

Well, the lady has made a promise to herself of coming back here so there is not much we can do about it! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Finally I would like to meet Sandhya Rani, Kalyani, CHinmoyji, Gulshan ji, Arun Jain, Usha JI, Sunil ji, Sanjeev gupta, Kumaresh Gupta and of course, Atul and Maverick!

I miss Sandhya in forums!!!!I wish to meet her when i am off to kerala once again!

Similar to my list too, although to be specific I would like to meet you, Chinmoy, Usha, Kumaresh, Gulshan, Arun and Sandhya! Sandhya is of course missing trying hard to make bucketfuls of money while Kumaresh is off in the woods...... :laugh:

Ahem Ahem... I donot know about your arch rival Kumaraesh ji! but I do know that Sandhya promised not to come to forum (to whom she did promise, i donot know)

I donot know how to undo her promise, otherwise she will be reigning boddunan !!!!!!!

I know her condition but I will not reveal that too, I am not sure who will raid me in that case. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Let her come and reign. If she delays come back, this will be too late.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Well, she had spoken about this to me some days back. But it won't be good to speak about that here.
Anyways, this is my last post here for this specific thread, as I don't see myself in the list of meeting anyone here :sick:
HI all,
Have you ever met someone in person whom you know online? I mean we are so many people here and most of us know each other reasonably well now. Will you travel to meet someone in real life just for the fun of it? For me, I have never met someone in real life whom I have known online. But I am really curious and excited to do so.

I welcome you if you will come to me. Indeed I also wants to meet virtual friends but I am helpless.

I will definitely visit you and your family anil when I come to Rajasthan... :) I have been planning on a trip since a long time somehow it keeps getting postponed !
I have met several online friends , a few Indians who have visted me at my place and I too have met them at different parts f the country and a few foreigners who visited here or when I went abroad. It is something that is happening often now since most people spend time on the net and net friends become as clase as others and it is but natural that you end up meeting at least some of them...

That is so lovely indeed, being able to go out and meet online friends or have them in your home! I would also like to meet a few online friends including you and Swetha! And you too are welcome to my home whenever you are in Pune! :)

I definitely would love to visit Pune and other parts of Maharashtra as well...We have many friends and relatives living in Mumbai and PUne,I had come there once in 2002 for a wedding and it was a very rushed affair and the only thing I remember is visiting Rajneesh Ashram...It would be nice to get together at a place that is convenient to all :) ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
HI all,
Have you ever met someone in person whom you know online? I mean we are so many people here and most of us know each other reasonably well now. Will you travel to meet someone in real life just for the fun of it? For me, I have never met someone in real life whom I have known online. But I am really curious and excited to do so.

I welcome you if you will come to me. Indeed I also wants to meet virtual friends but I am helpless.

I am no more in regular job that takes intensive traveling like before, but when I was in regular job I met many online friends when I visited their cities. I plan to meet many whom I can when I will return to India. I certainly will come to meet you whenever I'll visit your city. I did not know you when I used to visit your city regularly to meet Vicky who was king of PCO related equipment of Rajsthan from your city.

Sunil I am from Sriganganagar. Plz write me more about Vicky.

Ask any one in your city still having a PCO he will tell you about VIKY PCO center, a very famous name in your area dealing with such equipments. I will be able to send you a PM and his address only after I can arrange it from some one, as I have no information with me here.

I am running PCO for last ten years but I don't know about VIKY PCO center.

Because you started PCO business when it was in dying stage. He is not only one of the biggest dealer of Rajasthan but also manufactures them. He might have changed his business name. Ask any old PCO holder of your area and he will tell you about him. He had offices in many nearby cities.

Yes I started this business when mobiles are introduced in the market. Now PCO business is died almost.

Oh, how come you are list is so similar with that of mine!!!! I wonder if you can meet that elusive lady of Kerala who has become so FUND(amental) these days!!! Focused on making money!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes yes....she is clearing off all debts like a dutiful wife helping her husband

I dont get to see such personalities making ends meet to save her family!

Making ends meet - saving her family or saving for herself when she is already flush with money!!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I do not want to disclose her income fearing raids by IT department. But she is making big money.

Sir, By this post you have exposed yourself also to I.T. department who may summon you for information on her income. The I.T. department may also be reading these posts. :laugh: :laugh:

Yes Sir, I am ready to brave it out for a great cause! After all the rich should not be allowed to get away with their (her) very big income!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I know the trick, just concentrate all your fire at her income, she would definitely come out into open!! :P :P :P
HI all,

I am no more in regular job that takes intensive traveling like before, but when I was in regular job I met many online friends when I visited their cities. I plan to meet many whom I can when I will return to India. I certainly will come to meet you whenever I'll visit your city. I did not know you when I used to visit your city regularly to meet Vicky who was king of PCO related equipment of Rajsthan from your city.

Sunil I am from Sriganganagar. Plz write me more about Vicky.

Ask any one in your city still having a PCO he will tell you about VIKY PCO center, a very famous name in your area dealing with such equipments. I will be able to send you a PM and his address only after I can arrange it from some one, as I have no information with me here.

I am running PCO for last ten years but I don't know about VIKY PCO center.

Because you started PCO business when it was in dying stage. He is not only one of the biggest dealer of Rajasthan but also manufactures them. He might have changed his business name. Ask any old PCO holder of your area and he will tell you about him. He had offices in many nearby cities.

Yes I started this business when mobiles are introduced in the market. Now PCO business is died almost.

But he is still in business, anyway I will come to your PCO whenever I will be back to my place and visit your city. I think it would be a pleasure to meet you in person. Cheers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Well, she had spoken about this to me some days back. But it won't be good to speak about that here.
Anyways, this is my last post here for this specific thread, as I don't see myself in the list of meeting anyone here :sick:

Hey Sorry, you are in my list of people I would like to meet, but I somehow skipped your name, actually we were talking about A'ngr and so on and I just included the ones who live out of state! Really sorry but you are on my list honestly!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.