Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Finally I would like to meet Sandhya Rani, Kalyani, CHinmoyji, Gulshan ji, Arun Jain, Usha JI, Sunil ji, Sanjeev gupta, Kumaresh Gupta and of course, Atul and Maverick!

I miss Sandhya in forums!!!!I wish to meet her when i am off to kerala once again!

Similar to my list too, although to be specific I would like to meet you, Chinmoy, Usha, Kumaresh, Gulshan, Arun and Sandhya! Sandhya is of course missing trying hard to make bucketfuls of money while Kumaresh is off in the woods...... :laugh:

Ahem Ahem... I donot know about your arch rival Kumaraesh ji! but I do know that Sandhya promised not to come to forum (to whom she did promise, i donot know)

I donot know how to undo her promise, otherwise she will be reigning boddunan !!!!!!!

Well, she had spoken about this to me some days back. But it won't be good to speak about that here.
Anyways, this is my last post here for this specific thread, as I don't see myself in the list of meeting anyone here :sick:

Hey Sorry, you are in my list of people I would like to meet, but I somehow skipped your name, actually we were talking about A'ngr and so on and I just included the ones who live out of state! Really sorry but you are on my list honestly!

Abhijeet, what is important is the willingness to meet others and not because you are so and so....I personally would like to meet anyone ( from here) who is willing to do so.For me the very fact that someone is going to take the trouble to organise/meet me is a good enough reason...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Yes, I met recently, I made friendship with 2 people in facebook of my city. Recently One of them intimated about the requirement in their company and i went to give interview and got selected. Now daily I am meeting one of them as that person also working in the same office. So interesting right. I never though such kind of friendship also happens in my life.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, I met recently, I made friendship with 2 people in facebook of my city. Recently One of them intimated about the requirement in their company and i went to give interview and got selected. Now daily I am meeting one of them as that person also working in the same office. So interesting right. I never though such kind of friendship also happens in my life.

Congratulation Sarala for your selection in a job and getting to meet an online friend in real life who helped you getting a job. So Facebook proved lucky for you.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Finally I would like to meet Sandhya Rani, Kalyani, CHinmoyji, Gulshan ji, Arun Jain, Usha JI, Sunil ji, Sanjeev gupta, Kumaresh Gupta and of course, Atul and Maverick!

I miss Sandhya in forums!!!!I wish to meet her when i am off to kerala once again!

Similar to my list too, although to be specific I would like to meet you, Chinmoy, Usha, Kumaresh, Gulshan, Arun and Sandhya! Sandhya is of course missing trying hard to make bucketfuls of money while Kumaresh is off in the woods...... :laugh:

Ahem Ahem... I donot know about your arch rival Kumaraesh ji! but I do know that Sandhya promised not to come to forum (to whom she did promise, i donot know)

I donot know how to undo her promise, otherwise she will be reigning boddunan !!!!!!!

Well, she had spoken about this to me some days back. But it won't be good to speak about that here.
Anyways, this is my last post here for this specific thread, as I don't see myself in the list of meeting anyone here :sick:

Hey Sorry, you are in my list of people I would like to meet, but I somehow skipped your name, actually we were talking about A'ngr and so on and I just included the ones who live out of state! Really sorry but you are on my list honestly!

Abhijeet, what is important is the willingness to meet others and not because you are so and so....I personally would like to meet anyone ( from here) who is willing to do so.For me the very fact that someone is going to take the trouble to organise/meet me is a good enough reason...

True...a person who is willing enough to take efforts and time to meet someone is a good enough reason and that person is worthy of meeting!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Sarala congratulations on your job, I hope it is in line with your field and you are enjoying it!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes, I met recently, I made friendship with 2 people in facebook of my city. Recently One of them intimated about the requirement in their company and i went to give interview and got selected. Now daily Ie am meeting one of them as that person also working in the same office. So interesting right. I never though such kind of friendship also happens in my life.

Sarala congratulations on your job, I hope it is in line with your field and you are enjoying it!
It is one of the most productive part of social networking, I use social networking as promotions to my blog and though I ma hanging out with some of them with Google+ but most of these are how to create a website or allowing guest writers on my personal blogs or have talking with some clients, and in some case I work with some website as web masters on weekends and so on.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Even I got projects through facebook, Earlier i used to feel facebook is waste. But now, there are many positive things also with facebook.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Even I got projects through faacebook, Earlier i used to feel facebook is waste. But now, there are many positive things also with facebook.

Congrts Sarala.....thats why u were missing in the limelight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swetha Shenoy

True...a person who is willing enough to take efforts and time to meet someone is a good enough reason and that person is worthy of meeting!

Thats true Kalyani, I have had similar experiences on other forums where some powerful members would try to discredit and ignore some others who stand up to them, also spread such information that all members would tturn agianst the poor person.One such person, an NRI, I found was a gem of a person who was probably intellectually and in every other way far superior to the cliche that was wporking against him. I met him with his family in Bangalore and was shocked to hear how the other members had started anti propaganda against making his life miserable...I have become good friends with the couple now and the incident was an eye opener to me , not to make judgments esp going by others words...I see such things happening most forums and we have to take care not to get carried away ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Thats true Kalyani, I have had similar experiences on other forums where some powerful members would try to discredit and ignore some others who stand up to them, also spread such information that all members would tturn agianst the poor person.One such person, an NRI, I found was a gem of a person who was probably intellectually and in every other way far superior to the cliche that was wporking against him. I met him with his family in Bangalore and was shocked to hear how the other members had started anti propaganda against making his life miserable...I have become good friends with the couple now and the incident was an eye opener to me , not to make judgments esp going by others words...I see such things happening most forums and we have to take care not to get carried away ...

That's a very pertinent point, we should not be judegemental in virtual relationships. For instance, I may appear - mark my words, may - to be a wise person but you may end up - once again 'may'- meeting an idiot of the worst variety in life!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.