Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Of all replies I receive I am in a fix or you may call it a quandary to judge as to which one is the best!!! My sincerest gratitude to all my dear ones but the one I have received has floored me beyond my wits via e-mail which suggests that I should be i :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: ideally in turmoil in mind to produce a novel!! And that's very novel!!!!!

That's what I knew from the beginning, that is why I thought you should rather produce a movie. You had all the characters in mind, the plot already in view what you actually needed was a financier , NOW you know very well where to look for it. People are making big money sir. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Chinmoy ji, who is a poet, wants to write a novel and is suggested to produce movies...but i think....

.....he might be purchase a cricket team :p

Oh! My head is literally spinning like a top under the burden of suggestions and even 'brain waves' proffered by my lion (lioness)-hearted friends of Boddunan. It would take years for me to fathom and then work on them!! How about writing a novel entitled 'Brilliance of My Buddies'!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Chimoyji, atleast start something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are eagerly waiting for that!

That's alright,Ma'am!! This thread has at least evoked such sincere and hear-warming responses from very beloved ones that I am perpetually bound in gratitude to all of you. In the final analysis what it all boils down to is that Kalyani's hubby would be doing illustrations with Rambabu pitching in with his creative gift and Swetha would be ghost-writing it for me and yet the novel would be in my name as author!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
[strike]Thinking.. Thinking... Thinking... Only Thinking.... [/strike] :unsure:

Pls transform it into reality by....>>

Thinking... Writing... Thinking... Writing... Thinking... Writing.....Thinking...Writing.

Finished!! :whistle: :whistle:

What an Idea Sir ji

:woohoo: :laugh:

I wish you knew the theme of the idea! I can only tell you that the financier has just received big money from US (today only) in $$$$$ and ready to GOOOOOO :lol: :lol:

Oh my God!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
[strike]Thinking.. Thinking... Thinking... Only Thinking.... [/strike] :unsure:

Pls transform it into reality by....>>

Thinking... Writing... Thinking... Writing... Thinking... Writing.....Thinking...Writing.

Finished!! :whistle: :whistle:

What an Idea Sir ji

:woohoo: :laugh:

That's the smartest post I have seen here (and even in any forum) till date. The use of HTML tags looks pretty good to go with the thoughts and the arrangement. Full marks for that......... :kiss:
Sorry mates, since I have failed to persuade him to make a movie instead, I will stay away from making further suggestions. I will ask the financier (who could be a good source of big money) to change the direction of their resorces :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :(

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sorry mates, since I have failed to persuade him to make a movie instead, I will stay away from making further suggestions. I will ask the financier (who could be a good source of big money) to change the direction of their resources :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :(

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Jests apart, rest assured my good friends I would surely write one and rest assured also that even if it pleases a single soul that would be my priceless reward!!! :P :P :P
Jests apart, rest assured my good friends I would surely write one and rest assured also that even if it pleases a single soul that would be my priceless reward!!! :P :P :P

I know what it's like to get rewarded when someone appreciates your job. I have exprienced such things on some occasions. Anyways, would you share with us what you are writing?

I know what it's like to get rewarded when someone appreciates your job. I have exprienced such things on some occasions. Anyways, would you share with us what you are writing?

@Abhijit

I'd have preferred to retain 'the cat' in the bag but you searching and pressing question moves me to say that the canvas would be big enough to present some interesting characters whom I met in life and exploration of them in greater depth!!

@Abhijit

I'd have preferred to retain 'the cat' in the bag but you searching and pressing question moves me to say that the canvas would be big enough to present some interesting characters whom I met in life and exploration of them in greater depth!!

I really appreciate that you are playing with your cards close to you only. I was getting curious to know what you were writing on, so I just asked. But yes, do complete it earlier and I hope then you won't mind making it public.... :cheer:

@Abhijit

I really appreciate that you are playing with your cards close to you only. I was getting curious to know what you were writing on, so I just asked. But yes, do complete it earlier and I hope then you won't mind making it public.... :cheer:

I can coax my cards to come as close as these allow me to! I think I have dropped broad hints as to its content and let me see how do I put my ideas together. It would be a great pleasure to share with you all when it comes!! Thanks!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.