Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Jests apart, rest assured my good friends I would surely write one and rest assured also that even if it pleases a single soul that would be my priceless reward!!! :P :P :P

I know what it's like to get rewarded when someone appreciates your job. I have exprienced such things on some occasions. Anyways, would you share with us what you are writing?

@Abhijit

I'd have preferred to retain 'the cat' in the bag but you searching and pressing question moves me to say that the canvas would be big enough to present some interesting characters whom I met in life and exploration of them in greater depth!!

I really appreciate that you are playing with your cards close to you only. I was getting curious to know what you were writing on, so I just asked. But yes, do complete it earlier and I hope then you won't mind making it public.... :cheer:

I can coax my cards to come as close as these allow me to! I think I have dropped broad hints as to its content and let me see how do I put my ideas together. It would be a great pleasure to share with you all when it comes!! Thanks!

Sure thing. I am keeping my fingers crossed. And as far as the hints are concerned, I haven't read in too details all the responses. If go back and see, I think I will find out something, time permitting.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.