I used to buy paperbacks from e-commerce sites. But nowadays I prefer to buy e-books. I find it really convenient to read e-books than paperbacks. What is your opinion in this?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I used to buy paperbacks from e-commerce sites. But nowadays I prefer to buy e-books. I find it really convenient to read e-books than paperbacks. What is your opinion in this?

I can do with whatever I can lay my hands on. I have kindle that helps me a lot.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

E-books have become the order of the day today. Why would anyone want to carry a physical copy of a boo, when it can be carried thourgh the pocket - in the form of an b-book?
Thank you said by: Adityaa
E-books have become the order of the day today. Why would anyone want to carry a physical copy of a boo, when it can be carried thourgh the pocket - in the form of an b-book?

Because not all books are available in both forms therefore one needs to keep his options open.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Though I have an E-reader and an I-pad, I prefer paperbacks. May be in future I will go for E-Books as the cost of paperbacks are soaring high day by day.

Because of order of the day, I'll not switch over. I weigh the conveniences and the end use . That which suits me will be my final option.

Because of order of the day, I'll not switch over. I weigh the conveniences and the end use . That which suits me will be my final option.
I used to read books from Google Play store Android to purchase e-books which is in Google format and no cluttering, I used to find plenty of books which are costlier in paper backs but have to spend few bucks as comparison while purchasing from Google Play books store. it stays with galaxy and I can read any time when feel bored. Some bestsellers are available in some paisas in this store. It is a different way to read and all the books once purchased stays with you as you are signing with your Google account.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Because not all books are available in both forms therefore one needs to keep his options open.

These instances are very less though. Today most of the stuff has gone online and one hardly stumbles upon books that we need that aren't online.

I can do with whatever I can lay my hands on. I have kindle that helps me a lot.

I tried to buy kindle ebooks using Visa debit card. But the payment had not been authorised all the times I tried to pay. So now I have resorted to free kindle books. I buy flipkart ebooks too.

You are absolutely right. Thousands of ebooks can be stored in a single phone. It is also easy to carry. Moreover ebooks are also cheap compared to paperbacks.

We can find most of the best sellers in ebook format in either amazon or flipkart.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.