Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I used to buy paperbacks from e-commerce sites. But nowadays I prefer to buy e-books. I find it really convenient to read e-books than paperbacks. What is your opinion in this?

Though I have an E-reader and an I-pad, I prefer paperbacks. May be in future I will go for E-Books as the cost of paperbacks are soaring high day by day.

Initially I was sceptical about ebooks. But now I really l love the experience. So give it a try. You may also like the experience.
E-books have become the order of the day today. Why would anyone want to carry a physical copy of a boo, when it can be carried thourgh the pocket - in the form of an b-book?

Because of order of the day, I'll not switch over. I weigh the conveniences and the end use . That which suits me will be my final option.
I used to read books from Google Play store Android to purchase e-books which is in Google format and no cluttering, I used to find plenty of books which are costlier in paper backs but have to spend few bucks as comparison while purchasing from Google Play books store. it stays with galaxy and I can read any time when feel bored. Some bestsellers are available in some paisas in this store. It is a different way to read and all the books once purchased stays with you as you are signing with your Google account.

I think google play books are costlier than flipkart ebooks. For example, 'Hold My Hand' written by Durjoy Dutta cost 82 rs for paperback and 72 for ebook in flipkart. But it costs 140 rs in play store. So before purchasing a book, compare the prices and buy the books from the portals which offer great deals.
Adityaa instead of posting multiple replies one after other, please post one reply only and you can address each individual using @xxx to reply to them. Posting multiple replies consecutively is not encouraged and is not keeping in with the rules. Hope you understand and comply!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, Adityaa
I used to buy paperbacks from e-commerce sites. But nowadays I prefer to buy e-books. I find it really convenient to read e-books than paperbacks. What is your opinion in this?

I prefer paperbacks any day although I do read up a lot of material on line that is interesting and needed for writing articles.The next best thing to paperbacks is the kindle which you can carry with you wherever you want...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I prefer paperback as it gives a great satisfaction and no time bar.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I would say love rather than prefer. I love reading books - paperbacks. Ebooks cannot give the pleasure that can be given by the books. I love the smell come from the new books.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

I can do with whatever I can lay my hands on. I have kindle that helps me a lot.

I tried to buy kindle ebooks using Visa debit card. But the payment had not been authorised all the times I tried to pay. So now I have resorted to free kindle books. I buy flipkart ebooks too.
Flipkart e books new to me I would definitely try it out at weekends. E-books for me convenient to read and also it stays with you all the time and you do not have to feel a separate luggage for it as it can be stored on yours flash drives.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I use ebooks to read novels and magazines. If text related boooks or scientific issues, I purchase books (paperbacks).

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I used to write on a site for blog during and that site sends paper backs and with this I have the collection of ten books already as they will send these books through posts for review.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: RobertP

I would say love rather than prefer. I love reading books - paperbacks. Ebooks cannot give the pleasure that can be given by the books. I love the smell come from the new books.

I think e-books give me greater pleasure than paperbacks. Through e-book applications we can check the meaning of an unknown word just by touching it. This feature helps me to understand the story better and thus provides a greater reading pleasure.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.