Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I prefer reading conventional style of book reading. It gives me an immense pleasure and self satisfaction when i see my collection growing.
Thank you said by: Adityaa
I used to buy paperbacks from e-commerce sites. But nowadays I prefer to buy e-books. I find it really convenient to read e-books than paperbacks. What is your opinion in this?

I love presenting books as gifts on accasions like Birthday, wedding/Wedding anniversaries. I would be happy if more people start practising this

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Adityaa
I used to buy paperbacks from e-commerce sites. But nowadays I prefer to buy e-books. I find it really convenient to read e-books than paperbacks. What is your opinion in this?

I love presenting books as gifts on accasions like Birthday, wedding/Wedding anniversaries. I would be happy if more people start practising this
It is a nice idea sharing education and gifting it to near and dear ones has been the strongest point of bonding ever could have.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: RobertP, Adityaa

I gift books to my friends and cousins on their birthdays. It is really a good practice and it also helps to create reading as a hobby.

It is a nice idea sharing education and gifting it to near and dear ones has been the strongest point of bonding ever could have.

I consider the boos as the most valuable gifts. Books can be used by that person and his/her friends and relatives as well which enrich the knowledge.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I prefer reading conventional style of book reading. It gives me an immense pleasure and self satisfaction when i see my collection growing.

Once I also enjoyed collection paperbacks and piling them up in my books shelf. I bought more than 300 books within a year. Now after one year some of the books have turned yellow in colour due to the low quality of papers. The pages of some books have peeled off due to the disintegration of the gum used for bonding of the pages. I feel very sad to see my precious collections get decayed. So now I have switched to e-books. There are no problems like yellowing of pages, tearing of papers etc in e-books. Now I am very happy that I will have my precious collections for life long.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.