Today there was a salad decoration contest in Arnav's school for senior kg children and their mothers. I am very proud and happy to tell you guys that this was our first attempt at anything like this and we won the second prize! :) :) :) Here are a few photos I want to share with you!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10827]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10828]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10829]}

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wow.. That salad looking really cool. Deserve the prize.

Congrats to both of you.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Its really nice look and good efforts. Congrats for good achievement and keep it up for the next challenges.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Thanks Anand and Santosh! It was great fun doing such a creative exercise with my son! :)

Fabulous and very creative Kalyani.. :cheer: I love the way the hen was decorated..
Congrats for both.
Fabulous and very creative Kalyani.. :cheer: I love the way the hen was decorated..
Congrats for both.

Thanks Rajani! This is the first time I did something like this, I was initially very reluctant to participate but then thought why not? Just do something for the sake of my son! But when I started ideas just started flowing! I never imagined it would turn out well! :)

By the way it is lovely to see you back here after a long time, Missed you! :)

Thank you said by: Rajani K
Congratulations Kalyani to both of you ! :) For us mothers every little thing that our little ones do is precious ....The salad looks yummy ! You will have many more things to do like dressing him up for fancy dress competetion etc ...It is a lot of fun and we get so immersed in these activities while they are growing up !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Today there was a salad decoration contest in Arnav's school for senior kg children and their mothers. I am very proud and happy to tell you guys that this was our first attempt at anything like this and we won the second prize! :) :) :) Here are a few photos I want to share with you!

Beautiful job, congratulation, How can we eat it, because to eat we have it open it.
Congratulations Kalyani to both of you ! :) For us mothers every little thing that our little ones do is precious ....The salad looks yummy ! You will have many more things to do like dressing him up for fancy dress competetion etc ...It is a lot of fun and we get so immersed in these activities while they are growing up !

Yeah Usha! You are so right! Nowadays kids have so many fun activities at school with the moms, that is the best part I really enjoy! Once I prepared a Diwali lantern with him when he was in the playgroup! There are so many such type of activities that we never had growing up! Our parents visited our school only for collecting report cards of whenever there was a meeting! This is so much different now and fun for the major part!

Yeah Usha! You are so right! Nowadays kids have so many fun activities at school with the moms, that is the best part I really enjoy! Once I prepared a Diwali lantern with him when he was in the playgroup! There are so many such type of activities that we never had growing up! Our parents visited our school only for collecting report cards of whenever there was a meeting! This is so much different now and fun for the major part!

I agree Kalyani , you have a lot of interaction these days with the school staff and get to take part too..I still remember teaching some thulu words to my son for fancy dress comepetetion where we dressed him up ike a typical Mangalorean farmer ...we all laughed so much when his dhoti came off half way through , but he just carried on with his act after tucking the dhoti in ... :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Great job, great feelings once your efforts rewarded and if your kids too involved, level of happiness knows no bounds. Congratulations to both of you. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.