Suppose you got a gift from someone. Once you open it, the thrill and excitement is gone. But it’s not so in the case of a Book. Book is a gift, you can open it any number of times. Every time you open a book, it gives the same excitement and thrill as it gave in the first time.
A book is a gift you can open again and again.- Garrison Keillor.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10832]}

Illustration : Rambabu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is true and if the gift is from special one then it gives more excitement.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I love garden and I love books, last two to three years I am reading plenty of e books also, there are huge collections of books there in my library,

http://mohanmekap.com/

I love garden and I love books, last two to three years I am reading plenty of e books also, there are huge collections of books there in my library,

That's a great quality. A person who has good collection of books is richer than the richest person in the world. Congratulations.
Very true. In fact, I usually give gift of books on birthdays, selecting according to age of level of the child.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu
Very true. In fact, I usually give gift of books on birthdays, selecting according to age of level of the child.

That's a right decision. Books presented to children will have a great impact on their future lives.

This is something we hardly get to hear - having a collection of e-books. By the way, what is your collection and which types of books interest you the most? I am sure they are in your library.
Suppose you got a gift from someone. Once you open it, the thrill and excitement is gone. But it’s not so in the case of a Book. Book is a gift, you can open it any number of times. Every time you open a book, it gives the same excitement and thrill as it gave in the first time.

This gift is also last long, once I gifted Books on Bhagwat Gita.

This gift is also last long, once I gifted Books on Bhagwat Gita.

Books remain as your lifelong friends. A friend may desert you. But not a book.
I have been reading about Ananth T reddy for few days now who is a MD but he is playing Tabla for hobby' sake in US, Besides tabla, Ananth is interested in flute and is currently engaged in learning flute under expert musicians and reading music books. He is a member of the Indian Classical Music Circle of Dallas and never misses any opportunity to read books and learn. Books are best teacher in any age. Books are best gift who cares for good learning.
I have been reading about Ananth T reddy for few days now who is a MD but he is playing Tabla for hobby' sake in US, Besides tabla, Ananth is interested in flute and is currently engaged in learning flute under expert musicians and reading music books. He is a member of the Indian Classical Music Circle of Dallas and never misses any opportunity to read books and learn. Books are best teacher in any age. Books are best gift who cares for good learning.

Books are the treasure chests of knowledge. I learned my painting through Walter T, Foster books.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.