Today I read in local news paper that Supreme Court order election commission to insert button in voting machine with No One option, so if any voter don't like any candidates can click this button. Is it right? :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Today I read in local news paper that Supreme Court order election commission to insert button in voting machine with No One option, so if any voter don't like any candidates can click this button. Is it right? :)

They should have implemented this long back since many groups have been voicing their opini0n regardig this where we can say that we are unhappy with all the candidates...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: anil

Negative voting would perhaps lead to much needed change in polls and political parties will be forced to bring clean people. It could be a good move for Indian politics. It will give public a tool to teach political parties to learn how to treat Indian voters.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Negative voting would perhaps lead to much needed change in polls and political parties will be forced to bring clean people. It could be a good move for Indian politics. It will give public a tool to teach political parties to learn how to treat Indian voters.

True. These politicians who stand on the shoulders of the voters and treat them as flies should know the power of the voter. I hail the supreme court's decision.

True. These politicians who stand on the shoulders of the voters and treat them as flies should know the power of the voter. I hail the supreme court's decision.
It would make election free and fair, give citizens one more option of right to reject, as many times, during election we heard, some areas are boycotting elections, now they can vote and reject candidates,

http://mohanmekap.com/

What's wrong? In the first place it is almost 12 years since the idea was first introduced. This is democracy and if people have the right to choose, they also have the right to reject. So, I don't think, there's anything wrong in it.
Most persons who will go all the way to a polling booth will certainly use this option carefully. good for Indians.
This option is already there but this needs the procedure of getting a form from Presiding officer and filling that. This affects voter's secrecy of vote. Hence supreme Court has asked to add an option- Not any from above.

However, exercise of this option does not affect results. Even if sixty percent voters exercise this option, one getting highest number of votes will be elected.

I don't favor exercising this option. Every constituency must have a representative. In fact irrespective of any non voters or voters exercising the 'not any of above' option, some candidate will be declared elected. We cannot get gods from heaven as our representative. So we must get one from those available. If some body is so smart as to think that there is no good candidate, he should be a little more active and propose some good candidate. Exercise of such option is just negativity that helps nobody. Just think if at lunch you opt- 'Not any of these dish'. What will happen. On TV, just opt- 'Not any of these channels'. While selecting a job- 'Not any of these'. Also consider that if a recruitment officer rejects every candidate every time, where he will get men to work. This is about voting also.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes it is good and positive moves in Indian politics. Thanks Supreme court. Now we have option to reject all, we are not help less.

Yes it is good and positive moves in Indian politics. Thanks Supreme court. Now we have option to reject all, we are not help less.

But this is nothing to rejoice about as it will not solve our problem. You at the most can reject all but that will not stop a bad one from being selected. Your vote is your personal choice which will put only you out of circulation. This is not the whole remedy of the illness.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
This by itself may not mean to anything much but when it is clubbed with other measures like stopping the criminals from contesting it will definitely help in cleaning up the political system...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.