Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think, it is cosmetic, Pakistan will never come out from these old tricks of supporting terrorists, two country heads meets at a meeting nothing more to it, no result will come out, might be good for vote bank, apart from this no conclusive output from it.

Ahaha...You and I know , to that matter every toddler knows about the Pakistani tricks. But not our able bodied foreign affairs Pundits.

There is no harm in external affairs ministry and diplomats continuing talks. But the armed forces must be given full liberty to tackle any situation and teach enemy lesson.

Past experiences should be taken in to account. Knowing fully well the outcome of such meetings and summits, our concerned authorities should dictate pre-meet conditions. Unless they are satisfied our authorities should not show any interest in such futile meets. For example the pre condition should be there should not be any border violations for an year. Only after such conditions are complied with, talks should take place.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I think, it is cosmetic, Pakistan will never come out from these old tricks of supporting terrorists, two country heads meets at a meeting nothing more to it, no result will come out, might be good for vote bank, apart from this no conclusive output from it.

Ahaha...You and I know , to that matter every toddler knows about the Pakistani tricks. But not our able bodied foreign affairs Pundits.

There is no harm in external affairs ministry and diplomats continuing talks. But the armed forces must be given full liberty to tackle any situation and teach enemy lesson.

Past experiences should be taken in to account. Knowing fully well the outcome of such meetings and summits, our concerned authorities should dictate pre-meet conditions. Unless they are satisfied our authorities should not show any interest in such futile meets. For example the pre condition should be there should not be any border violations for an year. Only after such conditions are complied with, talks should take place.

Perhaps we knew all what is happening in US in between our two PMs. Only our knowledgeable big wigs did not know it who ran all the way to the US to find it out allover again. :evil: :evil: Now this waste of money, time and self respect.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Perhaps we knew all what is happening in US in between our two PMs. Only our knowledgeable big wigs did not know it who ran all the way to the US to find it out allover again. :evil: :evil: Now this waste of money, time and self respect.

Self respect ?It's lost somewhere in the wilderness many years ago.

And we call it politics, diplomacy and protocol. :evil:

And we call it politics, diplomacy and protocol. :evil:

Courtesy English language. Even for the worst of the heinous crimes, there are "Glorified " terms.
By now we know through various media reports that the much publicised and criticised Indo-pak dialogue has been a failure and the entire country knew about this except the blind idiots who rule us and our PM who is nothing but a puppet who moves only when the strings are pulled...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

By now we know through various media reports that the much publicised and criticised Indo-pak dialogue has been a failure and the entire country knew about this except the blind idiots who rule us and our PM who is nothing but a puppet who moves only when the strings are pulled...

Did anyone expect any fruitful result of negotiations. These go on in routine manner without immediate benefit. There is no harm in negotiation as long as you do not negotiate out of fear. Negotiation and defence preparedness must go simultaneously.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Did anyone expect any fruitful result of negotiations. These go on in routine manner without immediate benefit. There is no harm in negotiation as long as you do not negotiate out of fear. Negotiation and defence preparedness must go simultaneously.

Negotiations are the best tools to resolve the matters. But for negotiations to be effective and fruitful, there should be a congenial atmosphere. With Suspicion, and doubt hovering in the air, nothing comes out. In the present context, Pakistan should stop its aggressive border violations first in order to create a congenial atmosphere. Otherwise,don't expect any positive results from the meet. It becomes just another meeting.

Negotiations are the best tools to resolve the matters. But for negotiations to be effective and fruitful, there should be a congenial atmosphere. With Suspicion, and doubt hovering in the air, nothing comes out. In the present context, Pakistan should stop its aggressive border violations first in order to create a congenial atmosphere. Otherwise,don't expect any positive results from the meet. It becomes just another meeting.

The Indian PM reiterated the need to contain terrorist and other hostile activities.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There should be everything within a time frame, we cannot go on and on fore decades or centuries. If they want to deal with strong arm tactics, let them have it that way. Why the tactics applied by other countries are different from ours when it comes to saving our own territories? No country with slightest of self respect will go on like this.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.