Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
By now we know through various media reports that the much publicised and criticised Indo-pak dialogue has been a failure and the entire country knew about this except the blind idiots who rule us and our PM who is nothing but a puppet who moves only when the strings are pulled...

Did anyone expect any fruitful result of negotiations. These go on in routine manner without immediate benefit. There is no harm in negotiation as long as you do not negotiate out of fear. Negotiation and defence preparedness must go simultaneously.

There should be everything within a time frame, we cannot go on and on fore decades or centuries. If they want to deal with strong arm tactics, let them have it that way. Why the tactics applied by other countries are different from ours when it comes to saving our own territories? No country with slightest of self respect will go on like this.

Yes. It should involve a time factor. For example, "with immediate effect, there should not be any border violations for 60 days." only then India will consider about talks. After this any violation within the agreed time, it should be a military action. And thereafter, the matter should be left to armed forces. We have seen how the soft ways fallen flat earlier. Now Pakistan should know India means business .
Thank you said by: suni51
By now we know through various media reports that the much publicised and criticised Indo-pak dialogue has been a failure and the entire country knew about this except the blind idiots who rule us and our PM who is nothing but a puppet who moves only when the strings are pulled...

Did anyone expect any fruitful result of negotiations. These go on in routine manner without immediate benefit. There is no harm in negotiation as long as you do not negotiate out of fear. Negotiation and defence preparedness must go simultaneously.

There should be everything within a time frame, we cannot go on and on fore decades or centuries. If they want to deal with strong arm tactics, let them have it that way. Why the tactics applied by other countries are different from ours when it comes to saving our own territories? No country with slightest of self respect will go on like this.

Exactly ! and we should move forward at least one step at a time, not stagnate and move backwards and thats what has been happening with Indo pak relationships...things have only deteriorated so these so called bi;lateral talks are nothing but a sham, one more added expenditure for the tax payer !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Negotiations are the best tools to resolve the matters. But for negotiations to be effective and fruitful, there should be a congenial atmosphere. With Suspicion, and doubt hovering in the air, nothing comes out. In the present context, Pakistan should stop its aggressive border violations first in order to create a congenial atmosphere. Otherwise,don't expect any positive results from the meet. It becomes just another meeting.

The Indian PM reiterated the need to contain terrorist and other hostile activities.

He could have sent a letter having such a message to his Pakistani counterpart, that way he would have saved lot of hard earned money by hardworking Indians. :) And do you think it was for the first time we warned them verbally?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There are two sides of a coin, though I feel, if a neighbor is hostile, there is no need to talk with him, the neighbor is not only hostile, but Pak PM is showing disrespect to Indian PM means to India, it is the matter of water, which flows from J & K to Pak, so it is better to stop water and then talk with them, as they will not find a drop of sweet water, if India stops them in hinterland.

http://mohanmekap.com/

There are two sides of a coin, though I feel, if a neighbor is hostile, there is no need to talk with him, the neighbor is not only hostile, but Pak PM is showing disrespect to Indian PM means to India, it is the matter of water, which flows from J & K to Pak, so it is better to stop water and then talk with them, as they will not find a drop of sweet water, if India stops them in hinterland.

I think this could be one solution of the problem but this is against international law as well it will not be proper on humanitarian grounds. There are other ways to correct them.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Negotiations are the best tools to resolve the matters. But for negotiations to be effective and fruitful, there should be a congenial atmosphere. With Suspicion, and doubt hovering in the air, nothing comes out. In the present context, Pakistan should stop its aggressive border violations first in order to create a congenial atmosphere. Otherwise,don't expect any positive results from the meet. It becomes just another meeting.

The Indian PM reiterated the need to contain terrorist and other hostile activities.

He could have sent a letter having such a message to his Pakistani counterpart, that way he would have saved lot of hard earned money by hardworking Indians. :) And do you think it was for the first time we warned them verbally?

Letters are sent but the govt. does not need to circulate in public all communication with another country. Moreover, P.M. did not specially travel to meet Pak P.M. He did a lot of other tasks also. What money could he save?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Letters are sent but the govt. does not need to circulate in public all communication with another country. Moreover, P.M. did not specially travel to meet Pak P.M. He did a lot of other tasks also. What money could he save?

I have no intentions to start it allover again about the money he could have saved as we have discussed about foreign tours and expenditure in another thread. But there is no harm if our leaders keep us informed about actions they take regarding serious issues. this is common practice in other democracies where head of states talk/address to nation on every weekend.

What are your expectations from Manmohan-Sharif meeting in US. I see no changes coming from such useless routine meetings but providing a chance to Pakistan for continuing its bad intentions.

I do not have any expectations on this issue. I think meeting will come to an end without having any conclusion as usual.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
What are your expectations from Manmohan-Sharif meeting in US. I see no changes coming from such useless routine meetings but providing a chance to Pakistan for continuing its bad intentions.

I do not have any expectations on this issue. I think meeting will come to an end without having any conclusion as usual.

hehe, You are late, The PM is back and the meeting as expected, was super flop.

Thank you said by: RobertP
There's nothing to expect. This is just passing of time and the fruits of these talks will be totally zero. Nothing concrete will come out and Pakistan will keep troubling India like this forever and ever again and we will keep mourning the deaths of our jawans on the border.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.