Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
International Coffee Day is observed on 29th of Septmeber every year all over the world. I love having coffee. I usually have 3-4 cups of coffee everyday.

A cup of coffee helps fight depression. I would like to start a day with a smile and a cup of coffee as well. I like having a cup of coffee and reading the news paper in the early morning.

Coffee rejuvenates and drives away morning blues. If consumed in moderation, coffee reduces the chances of heart failure.

Coffee is good for our liver as caffeine helps the liver regulate itself.

But, beware all the medicinal qualities will be wasted if the intake of coffee is excessive.

Yes Pankaj Udhas advice 'Thodi thodi piya karo' is apt for coffee also.

Yes, it applies to coffee also. In Sanskrit, they say , " Ati, Sarvatra Varjayet ." Means excess of anything should be avoided.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
International Coffee Day is observed on 29th of Septmeber every year all over the world. I love having coffee. I usually have 3-4 cups of coffee everyday.

A cup of coffee helps fight depression. I would like to start a day with a smile and a cup of coffee as well. I like having a cup of coffee and reading the news paper in the early morning.

Coffee rejuvenates and drives away morning blues. If consumed in moderation, coffee reduces the chances of heart failure.

Coffee is good for our liver as caffeine helps the liver regulate itself.

But, beware all the medicinal qualities will be wasted if the intake of coffee is excessive.

Anything in excessive quantity is detrimental. In Tamil, there is a proverb ' Alavukku Meerinaal Amirthamum Nanju'.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.