Chinese believe that Indians are the only people in the world, who do not mind losing their territory. Former union minister Arun Shourie, while delivering a lecture at the Manthan Samwaad in Hyderabad says, China claims a territory first Repeats it again and again. Finally grabs the territory.
That’s what happened with Aksai Chin.
Don’t you think its high time for India to seek new alliances to pursue our own National interests?
Don't you think, India needs a Lion not a Lamb to lead it ?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Chinese believe that Indians are the only people in the world, who do not mind losing their territory. Former union minister Arun Shourie, while delivering a lecture at the Manthan Samwaad in Hyderabad says, China claims a territory first Repeats it again and again. Finally grabs the territory.
Don’t you think its high time for India to seek new alliances to pursue our own National interests?

India is lead by a lion already, Singh is king but in a circus in place of jungle. He only needs to act on his own.
Thank you said by: rambabu, usha manohar, M. K. RAO

India is lead by a lion already, Singh is king but in a circus in place of jungle. He only needs to act on his own.

Remember Circus lions are under the control of whiplashes of their masters.
I think India should defend its territories, it should be the motto of politics, and the parties in power must see it and perform it at any cost to save India's territory, and for this one proper solution may be of implementing perfect federal system of democracy where the state have more bigger role than the center, as it seems almost impossible sometimes to control such a vast area of land by center.

http://mohanmekap.com/

That is policy of all those who wish to expand their kingdoms, this is true from olden times. India was always weak therefore fell easy prey to different intruders who came and ruled over Bharat that is India now. Even today we are very friendly with people who ruled over us and stayed behind or left their predecessors in different forms and shapes. We have even adapted their languages and are proud of them. You never know if our future generations will speak Chines also like we speak other foreign languages. Perhaps a strong leader will emerge from a different country, other than our own. Sorry mates if I sounded harsh.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

LOL, thats sums up our PM perfectly ....Knowing him and his weakness every tom, dick and harry is taking advantage which affects the economy and the status of our country ! Doesnt he realise that ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am sure what they believe is right. If India does not care for the territory that Pakistan has been occupying for years on end now, that is what gave Chinese the courage to intrude into India. Had Nepal, Sri Lanka and other neighboring were bigger than India, even they would have done so. What do you think?
I am sure what they believe is right. If India does not care for the territory that Pakistan has been occupying for years on end now, that is what gave Chinese the courage to intrude into India. Had Nepal, Sri Lanka and other neighboring were bigger than India, even they would have done so. What do you think?

It is a case of 'Garib ki bibi sab ki bhabi'. Any one can try to act smart with a weak person's beautiful wife who cannot safeguard his wife. Our politicians are too weak to act and take proper action therefore countries which could have our good friends and true allies are acting the way they are. The need is to show strong character on our paart to show them their right place where they belong, we are not weak as a country.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is a case of 'Garib ki bibi sab ki bhabi'. Any one can try to act smart with a weak person's beautiful wife who cannot safeguard his wife. Our politicians are too weak to act and take proper action therefore countries which could have our good friends and true allies are acting the way they are. The need is to show strong character on our paart to show them their right place where they belong, we are not weak as a country.

We are certainly not weak. We have shown what we are in 1971 indo- pak war. Our army literally chased Pak army till the outskirts of LAHORE. It was only after the pleadings of Bhutto to the UN to save Pakistan, our valiant troops stopped chasing.
But, it depends on the leadership.If the leaders of that time are Lions. Present day leaders are mere lambs.
Everyone is just talking about the weakness of our politicians and their inability to go for a war. But you are not seeing the big picture. Starting a war is easy. But think about the outcome of a war. There will be loss of lives on both sides, properties will be damaged, there will be a huge blow to our economy etc. Our economy is not strong. China is triggering us for a war so that it can enjoy the economic collapse and the complete fall of India. We have to defend our territories. But that doesn't mean that we have to go for war against all countries which try to move some of their camps into our territory. We can find a solution for all territorial problems. But a solution doesn't come from war. Now I don't need a tiger as our PM. I am happy with the lamb.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Everyone is just talking about the weakness of our politicians and their inability to go for a war. But you are not seeing the big picture. Starting a war is easy. But think about the outcome of a war. There will be loss of lives on both sides, properties will be damaged, there will be a huge blow to our economy etc. Our economy is not strong. China is triggering us for a war so that it can enjoy the economic collapse and the complete fall of India. We have to defend our territories. But that doesn't mean that we have to go for war against all countries which try to move some of their camps into our territory. We can find a solution for all territorial problems. But a solution doesn't come from war. Now I don't need a tiger as our PM. I am happy with the lamb.

Its ok. Its obvious that you are satisfied to see north India as a big chunk known as CONI, China occupied north India. SLOEI, Sri lanka occupied east India and POTN, Pak occupied Tamil nadu so on so forth. Of course your Lamb leaders will make your dreams a reality very soon,
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.