Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Everyone is just talking about the weakness of our politicians and their inability to go for a war. But you are not seeing the big picture. Starting a war is easy. But think about the outcome of a war. There will be loss of lives on both sides, properties will be damaged, there will be a huge blow to our economy etc. Our economy is not strong. China is triggering us for a war so that it can enjoy the economic collapse and the complete fall of India. We have to defend our territories. But that doesn't mean that we have to go for war against all countries which try to move some of their camps into our territory. We can find a solution for all territorial problems. But a solution doesn't come from war. Now I don't need a tiger as our PM. I am happy with the lamb.

Its ok. Its obvious that you are satisfied to see north India as a big chunk known as CONI, China occupied north India. SLOEI, Sri lanka occupied east India and POTN, Pak occupied Tamil nadu so on so forth. Of course your Lamb leaders will make your dreams a reality very soon,

So you think that India should go for war against Pakistan, China and Sri Lanka. That's fine with me as long as I don't care about the 1.21 billion population of India. A war entirely collapses the economy of a nation. The other nations are just trying to tempt us to go for a war. This is just a trap. We have to wait. If China or Pakistan strike with a full force military, then we can strike back. If we had a tiger as our PM, he would have given in for this little temptation and would have started a fatal and never ending war. So I again say that I am happy with the lamb who doesn't fall in a trap just by a little temptation.
Everyone is just talking about the weakness of our politicians and their inability to go for a war. But you are not seeing the big picture. Starting a war is easy. But think about the outcome of a war. There will be loss of lives on both sides, properties will be damaged, there will be a huge blow to our economy etc. Our economy is not strong. China is triggering us for a war so that it can enjoy the economic collapse and the complete fall of India. We have to defend our territories. But that doesn't mean that we have to go for war against all countries which try to move some of their camps into our territory. We can find a solution for all territorial problems. But a solution doesn't come from war. Now I don't need a tiger as our PM. I am happy with the lamb.

Its ok. Its obvious that you are satisfied to see north India as a big chunk known as CONI, China occupied north India. SLOEI, Sri lanka occupied east India and POTN, Pak occupied Tamil nadu so on so forth. Of course your Lamb leaders will make your dreams a reality very soon,

So you think that India should go for war against Pakistan, China and Sri Lanka. That's fine with me as long as I don't care about the 1.21 billion population of India. A war entirely collapses the economy of a nation. The other nations are just trying to tempt us to go for a war. This is just a trap. We have to wait. If China or Pakistan strike with a full force military, then we can strike back. If we had a tiger as our PM, he would have given in for this little temptation and would have started a fatal and never ending war. So I again say that I am happy with the lamb who doesn't fall in a trap just by a little temptation.

Remember all major wars started with minor skirmishes. Neither China nor Pakistan started wars with all of its forces. For many years the then lambs neglected these skirmishes that led to losing big chunks of India. What do you think POK is ?. Its a testimonial for our able Lamb leadership. What do you think of Acsaichin is ?Its the testimonial for lamb leadership who firmly believed in outdated Panch sheel.
Nothing comes and falls in you lap unless you fight .Its of everybody's knowledge that a country in war should be prepared for losses if it wants to retain its sovereignty. Do you think the war forced by Hitler on countries are not aware of the loss of lives and property ?
If you want to safeguard your sovereignty you should fight for it. Otherwise be prepared for slavery.
You cannot have the cake and eat it too.
Well If you have faith in Lamb leadership, its your choice and prerogative.

Remember all major wars started with minor skirmishes. Neither China nor Pakistan started wars with all of its forces. For many years the then lambs neglected these skirmishes that led to losing big chunks of India. What do you think POK is ?. Its a testimonial for our able Lamb leadership. What do you think of Acsaichin is ?Its the testimonial for lamb leadership who firmly believed in outdated Panch sheel.
Nothing comes and falls in you lap unless you fight .Its of everybody's knowledge that a country in war should be prepared for losses if it wants to retain its sovereignty. Do you think the war forced by Hitler on countries are not aware of the loss of lives and property ?
If you want to safeguard your sovereignty you should fight for it. Otherwise be prepared for slavery.

So your suggestion is that we invade China or Pakistan and start a full fledged war? War is evil. Innumerable soldiers and innocent people are killed. Money is wasted. There will be total destruction. War should be considered only as a last resort. What is the use of showing our supreme power by giving up our integrity? Do you think starting a war is moral? We don't need to fight. We just have to defend ourselves. That is what we are doing now. If there is a major war, we can face that at that time.

So your suggestion is that we invade China or Pakistan and start a full fledged war? War is evil. Innumerable soldiers and innocent people are killed. Money is wasted. There will be total destruction. War should be considered only as a last resort. What is the use of showing our supreme power by giving up our integrity? Do you think starting a war is moral? We don't need to fight. We just have to defend ourselves. That is what we are doing now. If there is a major war, we can face that at that time.

Yes, if war is forced on India and provokes it, India should show them the place where they belong to. India should make the world know that it means business. Offence is the best form of defense. War is not new to India. It knows the pros and cons of war.Show an open hand to your friend. Show a fist to your enemy.

Nobody says that we should not defend our borders. I feel that Adityaa only warns against war hysteria and jingoism which is counter productive.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Nobody says that we should not defend our borders. I feel that Adityaa only warns against war hysteria and jingoism which is counter productive.

India is anything but a war mongering country. I'd have been the happiest had India been a war inviting country.

India is anything but a war mongering country. I'd have been the happiest had India been a war inviting country.

We have seen fate of Nazi and fascists. War hysteria never helps. We must work for peace but be prepared for war. It is necessary to build military strength. If you are strong, you are safe and there will be no war.

We have seen fate of Nazi and fascists. War hysteria never helps. We must work for peace but be prepared for war. It is necessary to build military strength. If you are strong, you are safe and there will be no war.

We have seen Nazis and we have seen the outcome. Now you tell me India at any time in the modern times initiated a war ? India lacks that war hysteria and expansionism.

We have seen Nazis and we have seen the outcome. Now you tell me India at any time in the modern times initiated a war ? India lacks that war hysteria and expansionism.

The forces that support war hysteria have not been in power in India in the recent period. The latest posts in the thread are just a sequel to the post by Adityaa who warned against war frenzy. There are undoubtedly many who would create undue conflicts not only abroad but also internally if they had their way.

You dont need to necessarily go for war to show your strength ! That is just flexing muscle without responsibility. If we show that we are a disciplined country capable of dealing with internal problems and problem of terrorism and be firm with both Pakistan and China when it is necessary , I am sure they would have more respect for us as a patriotic nation that is capable of taking care of its borders and its people.
But that is not the case - We have scams galore, our politicians and even citizens help the anti socials and terrorists to operate from here otherwise they would not be here striking so many times ( look how the american citizens react even to sikhs because of one incident of bombing). Last of all our leaders are a joke only worried about their immediate gains unlike Chinese leaders who are patriotic ! First of all we need to get our house in order to gain any respect or recognition as a country that cannot be taken for granted !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.