Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Everyone is just talking about the weakness of our politicians and their inability to go for a war. But you are not seeing the big picture. Starting a war is easy. But think about the outcome of a war. There will be loss of lives on both sides, properties will be damaged, there will be a huge blow to our economy etc. Our economy is not strong. China is triggering us for a war so that it can enjoy the economic collapse and the complete fall of India. We have to defend our territories. But that doesn't mean that we have to go for war against all countries which try to move some of their camps into our territory. We can find a solution for all territorial problems. But a solution doesn't come from war. Now I don't need a tiger as our PM. I am happy with the lamb.

I agree with you, we should rather meekly surrender and invite them offering them keys to our cities and states to avoid wars. After all wars are not fought by gentlemen or good countries. Wars are for uncivilized and barbarous. After all we follow the culture that says if someone hits at your one cheek, offer him another to satisfy his ego. Cheers. Let us offer our territories to invaders and terrorists.

We have to defend our borders and country. That doesn't mean we have to start wars. If some country invades ours, then we can fight back. No good country wastes its resources and energy in wars and battles.

They are invading for decades, when are we going to fight back? Or if you think defending bravely and keep getting back is our style of handling the job, we have had enough.

But they haven't been able to capture a territory for decades. This shows that we have good defence. So there is really no necessary for offence. A country which doesn't care about its masses start wars and battles just by simple provocations. But India is not like that. And majority of Indian people also want to live in peace. Starting a war will not let us live in peace.

I am not sure where do you collect your information from, but I would like to suggest you to please get a fresh update on invasions and territories we have already lost to foreign invaders. And what is simple provocation to some is serious matter of shame for others.

I couldn't find any such details in internet. Please enlighten me about the territories India lost after independence. You consider avoiding wars as shame. What happened to the principles 'Ahimsa' and 'Non-violence' taught by the Father of our Nation?
Everyone is just talking about the weakness of our politicians and their inability to go for a war. But you are not seeing the big picture. Starting a war is easy. But think about the outcome of a war. There will be loss of lives on both sides, properties will be damaged, there will be a huge blow to our economy etc. Our economy is not strong. China is triggering us for a war so that it can enjoy the economic collapse and the complete fall of India. We have to defend our territories. But that doesn't mean that we have to go for war against all countries which try to move some of their camps into our territory. We can find a solution for all territorial problems. But a solution doesn't come from war. Now I don't need a tiger as our PM. I am happy with the lamb.

I agree with you, we should rather meekly surrender and invite them offering them keys to our cities and states to avoid wars. After all wars are not fought by gentlemen or good countries. Wars are for uncivilized and barbarous. After all we follow the culture that says if someone hits at your one cheek, offer him another to satisfy his ego. Cheers. Let us offer our territories to invaders and terrorists.

We have to defend our borders and country. That doesn't mean we have to start wars. If some country invades ours, then we can fight back. No good country wastes its resources and energy in wars and battles.

They are invading for decades, when are we going to fight back? Or if you think defending bravely and keep getting back is our style of handling the job, we have had enough.

But they haven't been able to capture a territory for decades. This shows that we have good defence. So there is really no necessary for offence. A country which doesn't care about its masses start wars and battles just by simple provocations. But India is not like that. And majority of Indian people also want to live in peace. Starting a war will not let us live in peace.

I am not sure where do you collect your information from, but I would like to suggest you to please get a fresh update on invasions and territories we have already lost to foreign invaders. And what is simple provocation to some is serious matter of shame for others.

I couldn't find any such details in internet. Please enlighten me about the territories India lost after independence. You consider avoiding wars as shame. What happened to the principles 'Ahimsa' and 'Non-violence' taught by the Father of our Nation?

It is very easy to talk about Ahimsa on papers but I do not trust in that, if someone will try to get smart with me, i will certainly let him have it coming on his face. Both cheeks of course. I don't believe in getting beaten and smiling too. I always use my full strength to beat shi* out of my enemies. For me Ahimsa is a shelter for weak people only. Thanks for asking. You should read first post of this thread what area India has lost to invaders.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is very easy to talk about Ahimsa on papers but I do not trust in that, if someone will try to get smart with me, i will certainly let him have it coming on his face. Both cheeks of course. I don't believe in getting beaten and smiling too. I always use my full strength to beat shi* out of my enemies. For me Ahimsa is a shelter for weak people only. Thanks for asking. You should read first post of this thread what area India has lost to invaders.

British proposed two boundaries but no official boundary had ever been negotiated in the Aksai Chin region. India's claim to Aksai Chin is mainly based on the Johnson Line proposed in 1865. Aksai Chin was put inside Kashmir in the proposal. However, the line was never presented to the Chinese government. Britain proposed a revised boundary in 1899, initially suggested by George Macartney, which put most of Aksai Chin in Chinese territory.
Chinese believe that Indians are the only people in the world, who do not mind losing their territory. Former union minister Arun Shourie, while delivering a lecture at the Manthan Samwaad in Hyderabad says, China claims a territory first Repeats it again and again. Finally grabs the territory.
That’s what happened with Aksai Chin.
Don’t you think its high time for India to seek new alliances to pursue our own National interests?
Don't you think, India needs a Lion not a Lamb to lead it ?

India is lead by a lion already, Singh is king but in a circus in place of jungle. He only needs to act on his own.

I don't think he will ever act on his own. That's quite impossible in my opinion. And he is even not likely to continue even if Congress comes to power at the center in the next elections.
Thank you said by: shadow
Chinese believe that Indians are the only people in the world, who do not mind losing their territory. Former union minister Arun Shourie, while delivering a lecture at the Manthan Samwaad in Hyderabad says, China claims a territory first Repeats it again and again. Finally grabs the territory.
Don’t you think its high time for India to seek new alliances to pursue our own National interests?

India is lead by a lion already, Singh is king but in a circus in place of jungle. He only needs to act on his own.

I don't think he will ever act on his own. That's quite impossible in my opinion. And he is even not likely to continue even if Congress comes to power at the center in the next elections.

The stage is set to welcome new king in case UPA comes to power in coming general elections.

The stage is set to welcome new king in case UPA comes to power in coming general elections.

From the scenario in the country as of now, The prospects of UPA coming to power are bleak.

From the scenario in the country as of now, The prospects of UPA coming to power are bleak.

You never know what can happen in Indian politics where situation changes in a moment. We must wait and watch the final outcome, till then the situation can make us eat back any comment that misfires.

You never know what can happen in Indian politics where situation changes in a moment. We must wait and watch the final outcome, till then the situation can make us eat back any comment that misfires.

AP is considered as the citadel of congress in the south. By initiating bifurcation of the state,Congress dug its grave. It will be buried in the ensuing 2014 elections deep under the earth.

British proposed two boundaries but no official boundary had ever been negotiated in the Aksai Chin region. India's claim to Aksai Chin is mainly based on the Johnson Line proposed in 1865. Aksai Chin was put inside Kashmir in the proposal. However, the line was never presented to the Chinese government. Britain proposed a revised boundary in 1899, initially suggested by George Macartney, which put most of Aksai Chin in Chinese territory.

British proposed in their own interest which is not binding on us. We know our boundaries and have full right to protect them.

Let's forget the proposals of Britishers. Boundaries of a country and Histories were distorted and forced on us.After independence, and in tune with our own histories we can get back our lost territories. For this, the rulers should take special interest and do the needful. Unfortunately our rulers show more interest on votes and other insignificant matters.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.