Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let's forget the proposals of Britishers. Boundaries of a country and Histories were distorted and forced on us.After independence, and in tune with our own histories we can get back our lost territories. For this, the rulers should take special interest and do the needful. Unfortunately our rulers show more interest on votes and other insignificant matters.

That is where we lack badly, our rulers have no interest for taking bold steps to save whatever is left. We should not daydream about lost in the past but try to work on and save whatever is left.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: shadow
Let's forget the proposals of Britishers. Boundaries of a country and Histories were distorted and forced on us.After independence, and in tune with our own histories we can get back our lost territories. For this, the rulers should take special interest and do the needful. Unfortunately our rulers show more interest on votes and other insignificant matters.

That is where we lack badly, our rulers have no interest for taking bold steps to save whatever is left. We should not daydream about lost in the past but try to work on and save whatever is left.

It's not only in the case of our territories, our heritage structures and precious antiques are in a bad shape. How many of our brilliant politicians have knowledge about our heritage ?
Thank you said by: shadow
I have gone through an article sent to me by a member of this site that reveled about certain big politicians are involved in selling this country. I never thought that was possible but that article has very strange information to offer. Selling a country they head! :unsure:
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
I have gone through an article sent to me by a member of this site that reveled about certain big politicians are involved in selling this country. I never thought that was possible but that article has very strange information to offer. Selling a country they head! :unsure:

Drilling a hole in the plate they eat is the chief trait of an Indian politician. If there is a right price, they sell their mothers.

Drilling a hole in the plate they eat is the chief trait of an Indian politician. If there is a right price, they sell their mothers.

Don't we call this country our motherland, more than a mother for us! :huh:

Mother land is an outdated word as far as politicians are concerned. For them Motherland is just a thing worthy of looting as much as they can.

Mother land is an outdated word as far as politicians are concerned. For them Motherland is just a thing worthy of looting as much as they can.

Not for common people of this country, who still love their motherland. Politicians are more like criminals who do not understand about what they are up to.

Not for common people of this country, who still love their motherland. Politicians are more like criminals who do not understand about what they are up to.

Not all politicians are criminals and not all of them consider India as their playground.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Right to vote and right to reject are two powers of citizens entrusted to them through constitution and honorable Supreme Court of India, and by exercising this in correct way, citizens can rule out those politicians who are not thinking about India.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Right to vote and right to reject are two powers of citizens entrusted to them through constitution and honorable Supreme Court of India, and by exercising this in correct way, citizens can rule out those politicians who are not thinking about India.

All laws are made with good intention by the law makers. When the question of implementation comes, the law that has been crafted to do good to the people will harm the people due to abuse of the law by our own Lawbreakers.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.